SportsWrath

350 rushing for the Seahawks

NeMesiS

This... Remember that game way back ...when he almost had a coronary screaming at Kiwi for letting a QB go because he was afraid of a roughing penalty...yet he lets some crazed lineman commit three penalties in a row... two of them personal fouls... :D

I hate this part of time where we all start bitching about the coach who has brought us two championships, :laugh: hell, even I'm doing it and said I never would.

I hate this part of time where we all start bitching about the coach who has brought us two championships, :laugh: hell, even I'm doing it and said I never would.

Its natural man... human nature... but no one is forever... the past is not prologue... :P

Its natural man... human nature... but no one is forever... the past is not prologue... :P

Right now, if they would just be in the games in the 4th qtr and look like they're giving the effort, I'd be happy. I know we're in for a long ugly road, but just look good sucking if you can <_<

We all have a different view, to me everything is messed up on this team. Last year I got the NFL ticket because I live here in Florida, then they pulled that 0 and 6 shit.....I was pissed too. Not this year, streaming the shit!!

many fans are softer than the defense

I don't know bro... Maybe the beatdown in Seattle was too much to bear for any of us... it was atrocious on many levels..and it's not a one time thing... Coughlin is the head coach... Fewel reports to him... Fewel stinks and is on par with the 2 names I should never utter...

I don't know bro... Maybe the beatdown in Seattle was too much to bear for any of us... it was atrocious on many levels..and it's not a one time thing... Coughlin is the head coach... Fewel reports to him... Fewel stinks and is on par with the 2 names I should never utter...

I was one of the people who before the season started made a prediction about the team. I believe I said 9-7 or even as high as 10-6. Now I expect at least that many losses so when we lose I think about what went wrong or right and remember that I did know they were going to lose. Now I believe it was mentioned here but football games with all the rule changes has dramatically shifted from close competitive games to outright blowouts. Everyone is getting blown out every single week.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/primetime-nfl-games-have-been-historically-awful-in-2014-and-we-have-proof

Those are just the primetime games as a sample.

Giants are a losing streak we predicted before the start of the season with the last couple in particular and one more to go. They are not the only team losing badly this season.

I was one of the people who before the season started made a prediction about the team. I believe I said 9-7 or even as high as 10-6. Now I expect at least that many losses so when we lose I think about what went wrong or right and remember that I did know they were going to lose. Now I believe it was mentioned here but football games with all the rule changes has dramatically shifted from close competitive games to outright blowouts. Everyone is getting blown out every single week.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/primetime-nfl-games-have-been-historically-awful-in-2014-and-we-have-proof

Those are just the primetime games as a sample.

Giants are a losing streak we predicted before the start of the season with the last couple in particular and one more to go. They are not the only team losing badly this season.

I don't mind losing... I'm one if those who'd rather lose a hard fought game than win a game we had no business winning. What irks me is the shameful showing this team played against Seattle.... They were unprepared..

I don't mind losing... I'm one if those who'd rather lose a hard fought game than win a game we had no business winning. What irks me is the shameful showing this team played against Seattle.... They were unprepared..

I think it was more about the players executing than coach preparation. Guys not being where they were supposed to be, other players busy checking where other guys were instead of focusing on where they needed to be, players that stopped playing before the whistle blew, etc.

Think on what Joe was saying about putting other guys in who have been pretty much riding bench this season is starting to make a little bit more sense when your starters run out of heart. Players running out of heart and effort is something a couple of players have mentioned since the team started this losing streak.

I think it was more about the players executing than coach preparation. Guys not being where they were supposed to be, other players busy checking where other guys were instead of focusing on where they needed to be, players that stopped playing before the whistle blew, etc.

Think on what Joe was saying about putting other guys in who have been pretty much riding bench this season is starting to make a little bit more sense when your starters run out of heart. Players running out of heart and effort is something a couple of players have mentioned since the team started this losing streak.

I'm not discounting that... I think the loss of Beason is huge... However Fewel's defense is always at the bottom... We've heard the same excuses year after year after year... He has to go.

John Mara is probably already putting his finishing touches to his end of season speech......... " The Defense is broken ! "

yeah seriously. he needs to cut that crap out though. either shit or get off the pot with coughlin

I don't know that we were "unprepared..." we had a lead at halftime, and the game was tied in the 4th until the Seahawks blew the doors open.

The problem as I see it is the opponent made halftime adjustments, while the Giants did not. Still an indictment of the coaching staff, but for a different reason.

Also, JWill has to go. I know Spencer Paysinger isn't anything special, but he's probably a C- linebacker where Williams is probably a D-

I don't know that we were "unprepared..." we had a lead at halftime, and the game was tied in the 4th until the Seahawks blew the doors open.

The problem as I see it is the opponent made halftime adjustments, while the Giants did not. Still an indictment of the coaching staff, but for a different reason.

Also, JWill has to go. I know Spencer Paysinger isn't anything special, but he's probably a C- linebacker where Williams is probably a D-

Seems we'll find out on Sunday how better Paysinger is given JWill's concussion might keep him out.

Concussion? Must be he hit his head on his locker

"Linebacker Jacquian Williams also missed practice for the second day in a row with a concussion, though unlike Hillis he was on the sideline for a portion of practice in sweats. Hard to imagine Williams playing, which means larger roles for linebackers Devon Kennard and Spencer Paysinger against the 49ers."

"The Giants may be missing another key player on defense Sunday against the 49ers. Linebacker Jacquian Williams, the team's leading tackler, has a concussion and did not practice Wednesday. Williams has played 563 defensive snaps for the Giants this season according to Football Outsiders, or 93.8 percent -- second only to Rolle (595, 99.2 percent)."