SportsWrath

player you would love player you would hate

K3VIN

Love - Any O-line player ranked in the top 10

Ebron

Donald

Any WR ranked inside the top 10.

Any trade down a few spots or grabbing "Johnny Football" and holding him hostage for some first round picks from Cleveland.

Hate - A DE outside of that physical freak Clowny.

As much as I love DT's, I don't want Donald, for reasons mentioned, I don't want undersized DT's.

Donald and Warren Sapp are the same size coming out of college.

Sapp is probably one of the best DTs to ever touch the field, atleast in the top five.

Donald and Warren Sapp are the same size coming out of college.

Sapp is probably one of the best DTs to ever touch the field, atleast in the top five.

also roughly the same size as mike patterson who everyone seemed pleased that we brought back.

Somewhere Nicks feels betrayed :D

Nicks became lazy and aloof after pocketing his millions. He gave us a couple of good years before deciding to lay low and let the rest of the team do the hard work. Character-wise, this OBJ kid seems to be off the charts.

nicks won us a superbowl then played on one leg the next year trying to defend it. they rewarded him by paying cruz--whose numbers go way down when nicks is out or playing on one leg--and saying "prove yourself" to him the following year. any one of us would be miffed after that.

nobody loafs during a contract year--especially not the type of player who would play on one leg going into that contract year instead of making sure he's 100% healthy. the o-line is why everyone on offense (everyone--even cruz) had a down year last season.

regardless, the team desperately needed a potential #1 wr (despite the fact that we already paid somebody #1 money...) or we were going nowhere. this kid looks great and i'd rather talk about our future now

Beckham went to the same high school as Eli. And has gone to the Manning passing academy the last two years.

so i gusse would should cast his bust in canton. lets throw out the record books now

As lukewarm as I am on Beckham given Martin was there, I am far more thankful that Ebron was not a possibility once he was picked. I know the Giants don't value the TE spot much and I know Ebron can't block real well...but I was really concerned that they'd have picked him had he been there. Again, really, really glad it didn't come to that.

As lukewarm as I am on Beckham given Martin was there, I am far more thankful that Ebron was not a possibility once he was picked. I know the Giants don't value the TE spot much and I know Ebron can't block real well...but I was really concerned that they'd have picked him had he been there. Again, really, really glad it didn't come to that.

Same here. When Ebron went off the board, you could hear me let my breath out all over the house. So glad he was simply not an option.

Same here. When Ebron went off the board, you could hear me let my breath out all over the house. So glad he was simply not an option.

I felt the same way about Evans lol

I don't see why Evans is a better WR then Odell.

Atleast he has a much higher ceiling.

Despite being 6'5, Evans has smaller hands, shorter arms and Beckham had a better vertical leap. Not to mention Beckham has a much better get off and overall speed. I wasn't a big Evans either. Evans had two big games against Alabama and Auburn and didn't produce besides that.