SportsWrath

Ben Macadoo

BIGBLUE01

Who is the Eagles QB coach? He's turned Vick into a good passer, which was a huge feat given his skills when he arrived in Philly, and groomed Foles into one of the best passers in the league.

Bill Lazor. I thought he was a guy on our list. It seems the players want Sullivan, while Reese wants a totally different direction.

Out of the guys that are known to be candidates, I would want Macadoo or Dorrell. But really, all we have to go on is what these guys have done previously in their careers, mostly as position coaches (Dorrell was HC at UCLA), and the quality of the offense they are coming from. I would hope that Macadoo would integrate a philosophy like that which is in Green Bay, but it would seem that a lot of that has to do with the personnel they have there. And I don't think Gilbride had much of a voice when it came to personnel, and neither will the next guy.

A lot of people want Carmichael from New Orleans, of course I would want him, too. But that's unlikely to happen. I still think they hire Sullivan, which doesn't fire me up at all. But, as long as whoever comes in brings some fresh ideas and changes the philosophy to integrate some West Coast passing with the vertical game, having an offense that is "agile" and not one-dimensional as far as formations and the playbook in general, then I will be relatively happy.

McAdoo is who I want. It's possible they hire McAdoo for the sake of Nassib. He developed Rodgers behind Favre for three years. McAdoo would also implement a fucking TE into the offense. He wouldn't run a throw to your first read offense and let's run long developing screen passes when our oline sucks.

The only reason I would even consider Sullivan is because Eli's play has fallen off without him.

I think Eli's play has everything to do with a horrific OL.... Regardless of who the OC is. I see Sullivan as Gilbride 2.0.