SportsWrath

Heres the rest of the schedule

JackStroud

If we cant win the Raiders, Packers, Cowboys with Brown returning...........We're toast

The thing is right now.........NO ONE can score on us, so the pressure on the Offense has lessened considerably

The Vikings and Eagles had a hard time scoring on us, but I'm pretty sure Josh Freeman would have trouble scoring in a whorehouse. Let's see how they hold up vs an actual starting QB.

Jack .......I think you might just discover that Aaron Rodgers will score on us quite a lot ..........we haven't just become the '85 Bears overnight !

( P.S. I have to admire your thread title ....without the bloody schedule !....... good work Jacko )

Yeah sure........so if Peterson and McCoy ran for 25 yds each and Avg 2 YPC............is this guy playing in a M1 A1 Abrams Tank??????

Those were running backs, not running quarterbacks. Vick in the first Eagles game had 11.3 ypc. We have always struggled containing the edge with QB's that can run.

Apparently we have fixed that..........right now no one can run on the Giants and if a QB tries to do it he will be another ACL case or worse

I would not advise my QB to run on the Giants at this time

That's because we were playing shitty QBs and stacked the box.

That's because we were playing shitty QBs and stacked the box.

A 3rd string rookie and a rookie transplant. Neither working in an offense set up for that particular QB. Jack likes to guzzle the kool aide but I don't believe the Gmen have really stepped up their D like they need to. With the season half over, the next half will be interesting, but I don't see any NFCE teams that can run with the big dogs this year.

A 3rd string rookie and a rookie transplant. Neither working in an offense set up for that particular QB. Jack likes to guzzle the kool aide but I don't believe the Gmen have really stepped up their D like they need to. With the season half over, the next half will be interesting, but I don't see any NFCE teams that can run with the big dogs this year.

Agreed. MAYBE Dallas can win a playoff game. They do have some weapons and assuming they get Ware back at full speed, they can MAYBE win a home playoff game if they win the division.......but then again, it's Dallas, with Romo, in January.....WTF am I saying????

Agreed. MAYBE Dallas can win a playoff game. They do have some weapons and assuming they get Ware back at full speed, they can MAYBE win a home playoff game if they win the division.......but then again, it's Dallas, with Romo, in January.....WTF am I saying????

I believe you were going to say have a choke and a smile. :LMAO:

I'll have last laugh

And lets keep this post alive

I want to see you negative nellies groveling in January lol

The giants were never a bad team.....just had a bad start, a bad Wilson, just a hangover from last years collapse

I'm good with this team if/until they are mathematically eliminated

Except for Andre Brown and Stevie Brown not being available.....this is the team I wanted and anticipated showing up this year

Actually all the guys we have brought in have made this team a potential powerhouse

Think a bout it....Hillis...BJ....Conner....Beason......now Hill and TT have stepped up

None of those guys would be here if we were 4 and 4

With those 4 we are legit contenders

I'll have last laugh

And lets keep this post alive

I want to see you negative nellies groveling in January lol

The giants were never a bad team.....just had a bad start, a bad Wilson, just a hangover from last years collapse

I'm good with this team if/until they are mathematically eliminated

Except for Andre Brown and Stevie Brown not being available.....this is the team I wanted and anticipated showing up this year

Actually all the guys we have brought in have made this team a potential powerhouse

Think a bout it....Hillis...BJ....Conner....Beason......now Hill and TT have stepped up

None of those guys would be here if we were 4 and 4

With those 4 we are legit contenders

You're blaming the Giants' 0-6 start on Wilson?... and what fucking hangover.. there's no such thing in sports.... and BJ is as worthless as ever.