SportsWrath

Heres the rest of the schedule

JackStroud

That was great, though what the fuck were Min doing calling defensive time-outs at the end?

I think we can safely say we have a better D than Washington. What a stinkfest.

I wondered the same thing, but I think Frazier wanted to get a particular package on the field. Last three plays were all loaded with A gap pressure, it was a change up... and an effective one at that.

I think he saw something... same thing I saw.... RGIII panics with pressure in his face. Good outside contain + A gap pressure = ineffective RGIII.

If we win the next two (Oak, GB) and the Eagles lose the next two (GB, Was) we'll be second in the division and only one game out of 1st (unless the Cowboys manage to beat the Saints).

Dallas 5-5

New York 4-6

Washington 4-6

Philadelphia 4-7

Crazy, but very possible.

If we win the next two (Oak, GB) and the Eagles lose the next two (GB, Was) we'll be second in the division and only one game out of 1st (unless the Cowboys manage to beat the Saints).

Dallas 5-5

New York 4-6

Washington 4-6

Philadelphia 4-7

And then we'll have Dallas at home with a chance to tie

Dallas 5-5

New York 4-6

Washington 4-6

Philadelphia 4-7

Ahem...

:LMAO: Everyone gets laid over at O'Hare. I fuckin HATE that airport. About as much as I hate Dulles.

Fucking Dulles. I had to sleep the night there after my flight was late arriving and I missed my connection to London. Airline called it an "Act of God" because there has bad weather in Chicago. I said there's always fucking bad weather in Chicago; that's not God's fault, that's shitty scheduling. They wouldn't put me in a hotel either, just gave me a blanket and said "See you in the morning". Pricks.