SportsWrath

So are your boys

Blindgreed1

Damn bro... :cwy: Morale is at an all time low on this board. Let's use this thread to post pics of hawt chicks.

Yea but I'm the kindda guy who would rather us suck so bad for one season and come back to life after as opposed to being in the middle of the pack for years.

This is the first game I'll get to watch from start to finish (which may be middle of Quarter 2).

Really wanna see this kid Khaseem Greene. Have you guys heard of him?

I just looked up his stats... 1 tackle this year. That's it. No sacks, no INT's no forced fumbles, no recovered fumbles.

This is the first game I'll get to watch from start to finish (which may be middle of Quarter 2).

Really wanna see this kid Khaseem Greene. Have you guys heard of him?

lol i almost hope he gets a pick 6 just to see joe break his vow

I have no expectations with this team. If we can get the run going, we have a good chance. Gotta hope that Cutler is still running from our last game because the rush isn't quite the same tonight. If they want to rely on Forte coming up with the yardage then I see our defense shutting him down. Need the offense to show up and start picking up some first downs.

Honestly, the Giants have a tough schedule, and even if you think they can go .500 the rest of the way, which would be incredible, that's a 5-11 season. Last year, that was the Cleveland Browns record, and they had the 6th overall pick. Personally, I would love for the Giants to get 3 picks within the top 45 picks or so. I think the Giants are going to go 4-12. 4-6 the rest of the way is decent compared to what we've been subjected to. I think that would have them at no worse than the 4th overall pick. Probably not high enough for Clowney but I'm ok with that. If they can't get Clowney, the value there for NY appears to be an OT, like Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan. At that point, they might as well see if they can trade down if a team is in love with a skill position player like WR Sammy Watkins from Clemson or one of the top QB's not named Bridgewater... like Marcus Mariota from Oregon. I think because this draft is stocked with QB talent at the top, and there will be teams drafting, probably behind the Giants... who are QB needy, (Minnesota, Cleveland, or even Houston), then the Giants could find themselves in a very favorable position to move down, and get a great haul in return. They need to rebuild both lines as the first order of business, and that would be my strategy. So I'm cool with another team getting the #1 overall pick... that is not where the Giants should want to be. Get in that number 3-5 spot and trade down if possible.