SportsWrath

Aaron Ross

Bigblue25

Aaron Ross to season-ending IR; Will Hill active

October 5th, 2013 4:05 pm

Aaron Ross has been placed on season-ending injured reserve, the team announced.

Safety Will Hill was reinstated to the active roster after his suspension ended.

Dallas Reynolds, who was signed earlier this week, was waived.

As reported earlier, Charles James was signed from the practice squad.

http://bigblueblitz.com/new-york-giants/aaron-ross-to-season-ending-ir/John Fennelly, Lead Writer

McBride and Mook the starters tomorrow

I disagree... Prince Web and Mundy are better than Ross... dude is a bust and shouldn't be in the NFL.

Mundy is a safety and is horrible in pass coverage.

Webster is covering slot WRs and the coaches don't trust him on #1 and #2 WRs. (hurts to say Webby has been my favorite since he was drafted)

Ross was the second best CB on the team.

Yeah, I've said it before, Ross has always been one of my favorite Giants. Not flashy, but he's rarely blowing coverages...if he gets beat, he's getting beat by a better player and he's getting beat going for the ball while he's in position.

Fuck. This season just gets better and better. So it's Amukamara, Thomas and Webster now. Here's hoping Thomas makes it the whole season.

We took James off the practice squad and I think McBride is starting opposite Amukamara Sunday

Hard to see this season turning around. In fact, it might not be done getting worse.

We've been going after recycled players... Just look at the LB position. Our last few drafts have been bad and it's biting us in the ass.

Bummer about Ross. But McBride and Paysinger look like the only fairly bright spots on this O. JPP looked good yest

Don't forget Will the Thrill. That knifing tackle for a loss by Hill was a thing of beauty. It's been a while since we've a proper run through a gap for tackle loss. Guy had 11 tackles also in his first game.