SportsWrath

The most pathetic things I saw in last night's game!

BleedinBlue

I lost my love of the fat man a while back, but now (as Doc Holiday would say), "I truly hate him"

13375867_mmmain.jpg

How the hell can a man be the governor of a state that has a pro-football team, and be a fan of any other team in the nation - and especially the turds in Dallas?

I lost my love of the fat man a while back, but now (as Doc Holiday would say), "I truly hate him"

13375867_mmmain.jpg

How the hell can a man be the governor of a state that has a pro-football team, and be a fan of any other team in the nation - and especially the turds in Dallas?

I have no problem with it... my best friend is a boys' fan... Beats the hell out of Rudy Guiliani wearing a Yankee hat to get votes.

13375867_mmmain.jpg

"Turds of a feather..."

The most pathetic thing is saw .....was Mundy's feeble attempt to take that interception in for 6 . He had 2 Cowboys to beat with 3 Giant blockers and made a complete mess of it. He looked slow , unsure and confused .........my Grandmother could have got in for the score. Wasted 4 points .....bloody pathetic

The most pathetic thing is saw .....was Mundy's feeble attempt to take that interception in for 6 . He had 2 Cowboys to beat with 3 Giant blockers and made a complete mess of it. He looked slow , unsure and confused .........my Grandmother could have got in for the score. Wasted 4 points .....bloody pathetic

How's it Mundy's fault the O can't move the ball 5 yards? I am with you though. When Mundy was tackled I was like fuck there goes 4 points.

How's it Mundy's fault the O can't move the ball 5 yards? I am with you though. When Mundy was tackled I was like fuck there goes 4 points.

To be fair when you're running with the ball you have one less arm swinging thereby making you slower... and yes I felt exactly the same way about the 4 points.

JPP "blocked" DeMarco Murray, which barely slowed him down. Murray made the tackle. Not Mundy's fault. JPP should have slobberknocked him.

Well in his defense he was in Broke Back Land...he could not get a good angle on him and perhaps he was afraid of an illegal block...plus he plays defense and doesn't really know how to block ... anyway....all in all Mundy first got spooked by Romo...he should have run right the fuck over him and if he was tripped up then fine...but Romo face should have been under his cleats... You saw how hard that Broke Back ran back Mannings pass...even if Manning was only trying to do that QB influence tackle on him....you saw he gave Manning the choice of try to and/or tackle me you will at least get a separated shoulder...purposefully whiff at me and get to play the next game... :P