SportsWrath

Game Day Bitches.

Virginia Giant

Woke up at 8 am on a Sunday to get caught up on home work, pay bills and do my manly chores so nothing interrupts my day of drinking, playstation and football. Can't wait for tonight, I hate prime time games, so hard to stay sober long enough to watch a night game. But thats the goal I guess.

Predictions for tonight-

Giants win 38-24 off 4 Tony Romo turnovers.

Personally, I hate night games because I live on the East coast so in order to make it comfy for the west coast, the game doesn't get over till after midnight - past my bedtime and I'm a creature of habit. Don't get me wrong, I'll stay up to the end (unless it's an utter blowout), it will just make a mess of the next morning because I like to be up and around by 5:30 every day.

Regardless...football - REAL football - is finally here. Yayyy :USA: USA - USA - USA - USA

Go Giants - make us proud tonight!

VG! Pics or a comma!

Just reread what I wrote, did I miss a comma or did I use too many? lol

At any rate, I just took the trash out and locked myself out of the apartment. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated me pounding on the door trying to wake my gf up for 15 minutes.

At any rate, I just took the trash out and locked myself out of the apartment. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated me pounding on the door trying to wake my gf up for 15 minutes.

Well it's homework not home work. Thanks :rules:

I hate prime time openers too. So long to wait and I'm guaranteed to be up till 2am... even if we win, I get so wound up that I can't sleep.

I don't know who'll win, but the team holding the ball last should come out on top. Go Giants!

LOL, Imagine locking yourself out at game time! In your title, the lack of comma denotes a whole different meaning.

I hate prime time openers too. So long to wait and I'm guaranteed to be up till 2am... even if we win, I get so wound up that I can't sleep.

I don't know who'll win, but the team holding the ball last should come out on top. Go Giants!

You should be able to find ways to decompress faster... may sound cliche but I youtubed "meditation music" or things lie "Chill out music" or "Japanese flute" and I was amazed at what it felt like turning off the lights closing our eyes and slowing down your breathing... I could literally feel my shoulders relax... I'm one tense dude

Got some hot wings slow cooking in a Hot Sauce mixture. Will throw them on the grill to finish them off before the 1pm games. Then I have a Ribeye salted and waiting for the 8 pm game. Got some nachos and beer for in between.

God I love football season.

Trying to stay sober for kickoff...

Coached two games today... My little guys won 26-0 against what we though was going to be a good team from scouting.... (Yes we scout 8 year old football)

My oldests team lost 20-0 against a really good freehold team. Did not help our top qb was puking his face off before weigh ins and had to miss the game.