SportsWrath

Game Day Bitches.

Virginia Giant

As stupid as it might sound to all you macho men, I am really looking forward to seeing Carrie Underwood do the "ready for Sunday Night". I loved Faith Hill, but face it - Faith has popped out 4 kids and is gorgeous at 45 years old, but Carrie is still a "filly" and much younger. She plans on changing it and putting her own spin on it.

We shall see if she can put out as good of vibes that Faith did and get the old blood flowing!

carrie_pink.jpg

As stupid as it might sound to all you macho men, I am really looking forward to seeing Carrie Underwood do the "ready for Sunday Night". I loved Faith Hill, but face it - Faith has popped out 4 kids and is gorgeous at 45 years old, but Carrie is still a "filly" and much younger. She plans on changing it and putting her own spin on it.

We shall see if she can put out as good of vibes that Faith did and get the old blood flowing!

carrie_pink.jpg

Wow, the magic of the internet. Because you mentioned Faith Hill's age I had to wiki her to see if she is really that old. That connected me to Tim McGraw's wiki, which somehow led me to Garth Brooks which led me to Trisha Yearwood which ended with me reading about the channel TLC's show Who do you think you are?

Wow, the magic of the internet. Because you mentioned Faith Hill's age I had to wiki her to see if she is really that old. That connected me to Tim McGraw's wiki, which somehow led me to Garth Brooks which led me to Trisha Yearwood which ended with me reading about the channel TLC's show Who do you think you are?

That's cuz you're an old country fan from way back....I remember.

Faith was hot in her day, but voice wise, I don't think she can hold a candle to Carrie's voice. For a little girl from nowhere, small town USA getting on American Idol and winning, she has really gone to the top. Dozens of no.1 hits, millions on album sales and even 100 million just in concerts. Then she goes and marries a Canadian hockey player out of the NHL to add a few more million to the family budget.

I think Carrie will nail it if she dares show more skin that usual. She's usually so modest that it drives you crazy. She has legs that should be shown. Gotta hunch NBC will make her show the skin!

That's cuz you're an old country fan from way back....I remember.

Faith was hot in her day, but voice wise, I don't think she can hold a candle to Carrie's voice. For a little girl from nowhere, small town USA getting on American Idol and winning, she has really gone to the top. Dozens of no.1 hits, millions on album sales and even 100 million just in concerts. Then she goes and marries a Canadian hockey player out of the NHL to add a few more million to the family budget.

I think Carrie will nail it if she dares show more skin that usual. She's usually so modest that it drives you crazy. She has legs that should be shown. Gotta hunch NBC will make her show the skin!

Yeah Carrie is hot and talented/. I don't really listen to the radio much, either my ipod or fox news on the am dial, just because it comes in clear. I'd like to listen to espn radio or a sport channel but none come in clear enough.

Hey....Sunday Night Football has come a long way since Bosephus used to sing "Are You Ready for Some Football...are you ready to party". Of course, Hank was thrown off for being politically incorrect and taking a stab at Obama, but they upped it with leg shots of Faith doing a bastardized version of Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself". I personally like Carrie and think she's hot and has a heck of a great voice.

I wonder how much money Joan gets for allowing her song to be abused like that. I suspect she's getting royalties on her song. Heck, I wonder why they didn't simply have her do it herself....although, she's probably getting up there in age, but she sure used to be hot.

I think I would have rather seen Joan Jett do the rendition, that might have been cool.

I really despise the Sunday Night Football theme song, Faith or Carrie, either way its just miserable to listen to.

I've gotten used to it... used to hate it.. now I like it.