SportsWrath

I've been working on the solution to the LB issue.

Treehugger

Seriously though, when your kid is playing at Soldier Field, I'll definitely buy his jersey.

The only way he lands on the Giants is on the rebound, and I'm pretty confident the fruit of your loins will not be a bust.

The tough part will be playing the Archie Manning role and telling 31 other teams my boy will sit out a year rather than sign with them.

linebackers take a lot of hits. he'll have a 20 year career if buy him a regulation sized goal post and a tee as soon as he starts walking

Being half Aussie he'll naturally be an excellent kicker too, as well as devastatingly handsome.

Though if he seems like he's a little dull I'll get him some boxing gloves.

If that makes me Ed Norton then I'm cool with it.

Who's the real poster though?

I don't share much on this board but this is freaky and by freaky I mean purely coincidental. Let me count the ways:

1) There are only 3 Canadian posters on this board including me. Crazy right but it gets better.

2) The woman is also preggers and due end of November. Ohhh...shit you say.

3) I have an 8 year old daughter. Wait for it...

4) I did a school project, well multiple times, on Australia.

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

I don't share much on this board but this is freaky and by freaky I mean purely coincidental. Let me count the ways:

1) There are only 3 Canadian posters on this board including me. Crazy right but it gets better.

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Congrats, Wolf :cheers:

Cool! We can race 'em!

I'll bet you a dollar he doesn't play a down this season.

No, wait... actually, make that TWO dollars.

(All joking aside man, congrats)

I'll bet you a dollar he has as many TDs as Ramses Barden.

Btw I'm also happy to announce that my wife is 3 months pregnant... and yes Tree, we're also expecting early December. :)

Btw I'm also happy to announce that my wife is 3 months pregnant... and yes Tree, we're also expecting early December. :)

Holy crap....might as well start a "My Wife is Pregnant" section.

Anyway....congratulations Naz....and Lonewolf....and Tree again.

Fatherhood is a great thing....until your daughter brings home a loser who wants to drop out of school to become a rap star, or your son goes off the deep end after getting laid for the first time by the town whore. Lucky for me, that never happened and knowing you guys, you'll have the same luck. Anyway...congrats again. Enjoy changing diapers! :TU:

And make sure they grow up to be Giants fans.

Thanks brothers. This time we waited 3 months since the last one ended prematurely. It's why I quickly jumped and ask Tree how many weeks... I showed my wife Tree's ultrasound pictures and they look exactly like ours.

Holy crap....might as well start a "My Wife is Pregnant" section.

Anyway....congratulations Naz....and Lonewolf....and Tree again.

Fatherhood is a great thing....until your daughter brings home a loser who wants to drop out of school to become a rap star, or your son goes off the deep end after getting laid for the first time by the town whore. Lucky for me, that never happened and knowing you guys, you'll have the same luck. Anyway...congrats again. Enjoy changing diapers! :TU:

And make sure they grow up to be Giants fans.

Bleedin, that's a given. My nephew who just turned 14 yesterday was swinging between teams between the age of 7 and 10... as your typical kid does. I told him flat out I don't care if he doesn't root for the Yankees or the Knicks... but I do care when it comes to football... that was my line in the sand... of course winning 2 Super Bowls helps lol.

Thanks brothers. This time we waited 3 months since the last one ended prematurely. It's why I quickly jumped and ask Tree how many weeks... I showed my wife Tree's ultrasound pictures and they look exactly like ours.

Yeah its a shitty wait, huh?

We have a second ultrasound where the baby rolled over to look at the camera and did a 'Home Alone' face with his mouth open. Its awesome.

Yeah its a shitty wait, huh?

We have a second ultrasound where the baby rolled over to look at the camera and did a 'Home Alone' face with his mouth open. Its awesome.

lol. Yea I never knew babies move that much in there.