SportsWrath

I've been working on the solution to the LB issue.

Treehugger

Yeah its a shitty wait, huh?

We have a second ultrasound where the baby rolled over to look at the camera and did a 'Home Alone' face with his mouth open. Its awesome.

My daughter is due in the next couple of weeks and she is getting 3-D ultrasounds. You can see every detail of this little girl's face including dimples and see how much hair she has and even see her fingernails. It's incredible compared to what my wife and I used to see when we had ultrasounds. Heck, the doctor/nurse had to explain where the head was and where the feet were, and we still couldn't tell. Her name will be "Sophia" (to be called "Sophie") after 8 months of arguing with her husband. He wanted "Ava". Glad those days are behind me. You guys got your names picked out?

My daughter is due in the next couple of weeks and she is getting 3-D ultrasounds. You can see every detail of this little girl's face including dimples and see how much hair she has and even see her fingernails. It's incredible compared to what my wife and I used to see when we had ultrasounds. Heck, the doctor/nurse had to explain where the head was and where the feet were, and we still couldn't tell. Her name will be "Sophia" (to be called "Sophie") after 8 months of arguing with her husband. He wanted "Ava". Glad those days are behind me. You guys got your names picked out?

Congrats, Bleedin.. and I love the name Sophia.

Congratulations, Nas!

nice work future dads.

Thanks, brothers :cheers:

Naz...I don't need congratulating. I didn't do anything...I'm just the grandpa here. I had my kids and they are now adults so I get to spoil the crap out of the grandkids, then send them home. It's a nice benefit of being old....and there ain't that many benefits let me tell ya! I'll let you youngsters raise the little ones. Take the time to enjoy every minute of it because you blink and they're gone!

Naz...I don't need congratulating. I didn't do anything...I'm just the grandpa here. I had my kids and they are now adults so I get to spoil the crap out of the grandkids, then send them home. It's a nice benefit of being old....and there ain't that many benefits let me tell ya! I'll let you youngsters raise the little ones. Take the time to enjoy every minute of it because you blink and they're gone!

I think I will have a lot more appreciation since the wife and I have been trying for 8 years... it was weighing on us especially since the doctors said there's nothing wrong with either one of us... 6 months to go... I think I'm going to age a few years in those 6 months.

• 1 month later...

Congrats you lucky dog.

Congrats as well Nas, You gentleman want to share the names you're thinking of?

Thanks, VG. I'm still struggling with the name... Rule 1: I want a name that's pronounceable in English and Arabic... The name that came to mind was Sarah.. (Rule 2) except my older sister has trouble with the letter R... so I have to avoid that... Thought about Elizabeth but that doesn't pass the first rule.

Okay...yeah, I am too focused on the linebackers situation to think "inside" the box....duhh.

Congrats Tree....oh how your life is going to change...for the better! :thumbs:

Tree was doing more than "thinking inside the box"