SportsWrath

Giants to bring in Tim Hightower for free-agent visit

Nas

I think Hightower would be a great addition. He is one of the best pass protection RBs in the league, and is also a great receiver out of the backfield. If his knee is 100% (it's been a year and a half) he would be a perfect 3rd down back. Replaces two of Bradshaws best attributes and we can still give Wilson and Brown the majority of the carries.

I got no problem with this is he signed, it's obvious we need some veteren help at the RB position.

Hightower brings experiance and if his knee is 100% a good power RB as well who can block and catch. It will take pressure off Wilson having to do everything himself and also give Brown some competition and rest.

At the same time if the Giants do draft a RB which I think they will in the later rounds, it gives us even more options.

With the lack of a running game last year to rely on I think the more RBs and OL the better in my opinion.

I think Hightower would be a great addition. He is one of the best pass protection RBs in the league, and is also a great receiver out of the backfield. If his knee is 100% (it's been a year and a half) he would be a perfect 3rd down back. Replaces two of Bradshaws best attributes and we can still give Wilson and Brown the majority of the carries.

This.