SportsWrath

What do you think

Lughead

This could only be a great idea, as offenses don't already have enough advantages in today's NFL.

Also, I think all RBs and WRs should be able to get a running start, we should shackle the ankles of the defenders, and the QB should wear a pink jersey so you know not to hit him.

This could only be a great idea, as offenses don't already have enough advantages in today's NFL.

Also, I think all RBs and WRs should be able to get a running start, we should shackle the ankles of the defenders, and the QB should wear a pink jersey so you know not to hit him.

They do get running starts in the CFL.

What do I think? I think they should stop fucking with the game of football.

This^...idiots...want to tinker with the most profitable and appreciated sport in America...assholes...the old rules is what made it popular...fuck with it and it will be like baseball...

Change the equipment. Make the helmet a safer piece of equipment or let's just stop playing the game. It's the Colosseum of our times people are going to get hurt, some seriously, and many of these guys will never be the same after playing. No amount of rule changes and modifications to the game is going to change that. We have the technology to improve the helmet start with that, see the results, and go from there. If our national conscience still can't deal with it then fuck it all it was fun while it lasted.

I'm against any change in the NFL at this point....but it's a people pleaser world and if this is painted in the light of player safety, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it gain a lot of traction. If I'm a stadium owner/sponser/representative, I hope that the NFL plans to pay for any renovations if they're the ones enforcing the rule.

If anything CFL should follow NFL's rules.. it would be pretty cool to have a few more teams and canada to join in on the league..

I have actually wondered about this since the NFL goes all the way to England. I think though there maybe some kind of expansion agreement. The NFL has invested in the CFL before and on the NFL Network in Canada they show some CFL games.

I have actually wondered about this since the NFL goes all the way to England. I think though there maybe some kind of expansion agreement. The NFL has invested in the CFL before and on the NFL Network in Canada they show some CFL games.

When the new commish of the CFL was appointed in 2007, I remember reading an article about how he wants to keep the games separate. That the CFL has been in operation longer and such and that fan support just isnt there to adopt or introduce NFL teams to the CFL or vice versa.

I think it mainly comes down to the fact that unlike the NFL, CFL teams dont operate (or can compete) on 120 million dollar budgets, with the exception of maybe Toronto Argonauts which have a large inverter base plus fan base.