SportsWrath

T2 signed back for 2013!

osi724dasack

Thomas better be 200% healthy... and the talk of him moving to safety makes me wonder about Rolle and Phillips.

Well with the amount of time Phillips has spent on the bench of course the coaching staff is worried.

At the moment the only two healthy safety on the team are Rolle and Brown.

Rolle is getting older and who knows if Brown can follow up his breakout season.

Terrell Thomas was told he's being brought back to play cornerback, not safety. "Obviously my physical play ...

... translates into being a safety,” Thomas said. “I just got done talking to (general manager) Jerry (Reese), coach (Tom) Coughlin and coach (Perry) Fewell (the defensive coordinator) and all of them said, ‘We envision you coming back to play corner. If you can play corner, that’s great. But if not, maybe there’s a nickel safety role. Either way, we just want you on the field.’ Whatever my leg allows me to do, whatever the coach sees fit is better for the team, that’s what I’ll be doing. I’ll be ready, regardless.”

http://sulia.com/channel/new-york-giants/f/ebe99f93-300c-40ea-bb90-d9adaff04e95/?source=twitter

Well with the amount of time Phillips has spent on the bench of course the coaching staff is worried.

At the moment the only two healthy safety on the team are Rolle and Brown.

Rolle is getting older and who knows if Brown can follow up his breakout season.

I agree.

I'd be shocked if T2 comes back to form. I hope I'm wrong....but isn't that his 3rd surgery on that knee (including college)?

Yea I guess that thought is he can't possibly play worse than Webster did last season... and as a back up, it's worth taking a chance.

Saw this ...fucking hilarious...

!

Holy shit I dunno how that guy stuck with those games for so long. If a half-hour goes by and I'm still frustrated, I chalk it up to "shit game design" and chuck it.

I remember playing Tomb Raider 2 back in the day and I was in a fucking opera house level for three straight nights of playing. By two hours into the third night I said "fuck this, what am I doing in an opera house as a TOMB raider anyway?" Never played another TR again.

Holy shit I dunno how that guy stuck with those games for so long. If a half-hour goes by and I'm still frustrated, I chalk it up to "shit game design" and chuck it.

I remember playing Tomb Raider 2 back in the day and I was in a fucking opera house level for three straight nights of playing. By two hours into the third night I said "fuck this, what am I doing in an opera house as a TOMB raider anyway?" Never played another TR again.

That has to be the funniest game review I ever read.

I am with you Seph. Those games sucked.

I would love to see him review a modern game. Going to subscribe to this dude

I think Will Hill could very well step forward here. Again, the Kenny Phillips lovefest I don't get. It's like Shaun Willaims part 2.

KP isn't in a lot of plays... there's no lovefest from my part and many others here... it's really Osi4. However what I noticed is when KP is playing we're giving up far less big plays... then you turn and ask well what good is that going to do if the guy is on the field 25% of the time.

KP is one hell of a safety and we all take him for granted when he's back there. He doesn't get the picks he should, but that's because he's there for run support too. If our linebackers improved, KP could play a lot more center field.

Now, that said, I'm not bound to the guy because for one, he's not on the field often enough. He's banged up a lot, meaning that the talents he does have, we don't get to see as often as we should. And two, his cap number will be too much for us to handle. I have no doubts that he'll want to test free agency and that some team will be willing to pay him not just more than we can afford, but more than we'd be willing given his injury concerns.

Given we have Will Hill and Stevie Brown coming up through the ranks, with an established starter in Rolle...I'm completely fine with the Giants lowballing KP with an incentives based contract and letting him walk off with another team when he doesn't sign it.