SportsWrath

Well Boys, It's Been a Fun Season

BronxRik

The Gmen's reign as champs is over. I hate that the team that beat us like redheaded stepchildren 13 years ago takes over, but what can you do. The board will quiet down for a while now, as usual. Looking forward to next year now. Looking forward to FF 2013. You guys are awesome. Have a great offseason posting on your Facebook or wherever it is you guys spend your internet lives.

The Gmen's reign as champs is over. I hate that the team that beat us like redheaded stepchildren 13 years ago takes over, but what can you do. The board will quiet down for a while now, as usual. Looking forward to next year now. Looking forward to FF 2013. You guys are awesome. Have a great offseason posting on your Facebook or wherever it is you guys spend your internet lives.

Is this your Goodbye letter?

I'm barely here during the season nowadays.

Many people are happy with that, however I'm looking forward to next season, the whole landscape has changed. Next year, we could be looking at the greatest list of starting quarterbacks ever, I mean seriously it's fucking stacked.

-40c? What is that, like $2.37 American?

It's like 85 degrees farenheit or something. Trust me, I went outside when they told me it was 0 degrees out and it was like 120 in real temperature.