SportsWrath

so it's over for 2012 ....who's your MVP

UK-Giantsfan

Beatty , Stevie B , Hynoski , Cruz .... ?

For me it has to be Stevie Brown .....and his sensational number of picks that should have been game changers.......just a shame we didnt capitalise with 7's instead of 3's all bloody year long

Who is your team MVP guys ? ...and why

regards

UK

Beatty , Stevie B , Hynoski , Cruz .... ?

For me it has to be Stevie Brown .....and his sensational number of picks that should have been game changers.......just a shame we didnt capitalise with 7's instead of 3's all bloody year long

Who is your team MVP guys ? ...and why

regards

UK

I think Stevie Brown kept us in more games that helped our W/L record and gave us a chance. so I will vote for Stevie Brown.

It really does have to be Stevie Brown.

But I think if you look strictly at which players performing well had a direct impact on our W/L record, it'd have to be Ahmad Bradshaw. If he doesn't play or doesn't gain yardage, we lose.

If you recall I was huge early Stevie Brown, and Andre Brown fan, and I fear we will lose both for the same reasons we Knick fans lost Jeremy Lin........sometimes you just have to believe what your eyes are telling you and open the wallet......I'd give Stevie Osi's money and hope it was enough

Stevie also got burn a lot too... It's not only about about the ints.

The whole team got burned, but Stevie had a magical 10 games.......imagine if started all 16?.........whats the Giants all time INT record....he would have it.....plus he forced and scooped up a bunch of fumbles too

thought kp was out when brown got the bulk of his takeaways in the first half?

when did brown get burned today? when did any safety in the year 2012 when QB's can't be touched, wr's can't be touched and offenses drop back 50 times a game NOT get burned this year?