SportsWrath

Panthers @ Eagles

Balloonknot

I think they'lll let him finish the season. They ought to at least. He helped Laurie make a lot of money with all the playoff appearances. I know Reid went stale there but the Eagles were always in the playoff mix just about every year. He's probably the best coach they've ever had. Whoever they bring in will be under a shitload of pressure.

So the Eagles are already down 14 -3 late in the 1st.

If the eagles lose this game is Andy Reid still coach next weekend?

I'm not sure....technically, they still have a chance to make the playoffs....if they lose tonight, they won't be eliminated, but pretty close to it.

Maybe that General Football Forum should be a sub forum to this one.

This was voted on and shot down a few months back. My constant posting of "We should really have a 'General Football' sub-forum for stuff like this. :whistling:" in non-Giants topics is strictly sarcasm.

That's a low blow man.

So is skipping out on your children when their actions cry out for more attention. Reid couldn't even stick around for the funeral for more than a day before he had to get back to what he's proven to all to have loved more than anything, his family included...his so-called dynasty...his dream team. To me, Reid's a piece of shit who doesn't catch half the flack that he should.

I have always found Reid to be overrated. I believe wholeheartedly, that the Philadelphia Eagles would have been better off had Reid got cancer and died than Jim Johnson.

So is skipping out on your children when their actions cry out for more attention. Reid couldn't even stick around for the funeral for more than a day before he had to get back to what he's proven to all to have loved more than anything, his family included...his so-called dynasty...his dream team. To me, Reid's a piece of shit who doesn't catch half the flack that he should.

I have always found Reid to be overrated. I believe wholeheartedly, that the Philadelphia Eagles would have been better off had Reid got cancer and died than Jim Johnson.

Wooaahhh...cruel man but I do believe Johnson was covering Reid's ineptitude. Now the team is showing what an unmasking of Reid is. Also throwing Castillo under the bus to save his own ass is straight from the Billick playbook.

So you are the one who's to judge Reid's family life? Good to know. Personally I can't speak to what was going on in his family because I'm not in it, nor have I lived it. Maybe that's just how I roll.