SportsWrath

Here is to a good game

GBfan12

This coming Sunday night. I hope we win obviously but hoping nobody on either team gets hurt. You guys are a great team and we have the utmost respect for the Giants. The Giants are a classy team.

Thanks man. We love Green Bay too... old-school, tradition, and always been a class act.

Unfortunately for us, this is not going to be a competitive game. We'll get a garbage time TD and they'll keep it interesting but the Pack is really gonna pull away in the 4th.

Pack - 38

Giants - 23

Thanks man. We love Green Bay too... old-school, tradition, and always been a class act.

Unfortunately for us, this is not going to be a competitive game. We'll get a garbage time TD and they'll keep it interesting but the Pack is really gonna pull away in the 4th.

Pack - 38

Giants - 23

Based on what Cincy did, I'm very concerned about this Packers game. I don't want to say it's hopeless, but I'm bracing for a beatdown.

Pack - 38

Giants - 23

The Packers have never been a "class act" their Qb is a douchebag with constant smirky face and their gay roided up lb said they were Generous and let us win the playoff game. FUCK YOU GUYS, not hoping for a good game and don't expect one

I hope for a competitive game, but after the past few weeks, the confidence isn't exactly overflowing on our end. If the Giants can't run the ball and have an extended drive, we're screwed.

3rd down is killing us, both on offense and defense. D can't get off the field, O can't stay on it. Doesn't bode well. I'll watch the game, but I don't expect this to go real well for the Giants.

Packers 34, Giants 20

Trust me... It could be much worse :LMAO:

Dont worry man... the Giants have a special win all saved up to hand to Andy.

Ahead by 28 with two minutes left to play, the Eagles recover five onsides kicks and Vick throws three fifty-yard touchdowns to pair with Mc Coy's two 40- yard TD runs to seal the win and keep Reid's job. :TU:

Dont worry man... the Giants have a special win all saved up to hand to Andy.

Ahead by 28 with two minutes left to play, the Eagles recover five onsides kicks and Vick throws three fifty-yard touchdowns to pair with Mc Coy's two 40- yard TD runs to seal the win and keep Reid's job. :TU:

Even more miraculous because Vick isn't even dressed to play! He just runs on the field in sweats and sneakers.

Let hope we can convert better than 30% on 3rd down.

We will have 3rd and one, down by 1 on our own 35 and instead of getting closer to Tynes range we will hock it up to the end zone into triple coverage causing a pick, oh yeah we won't get the ball back instead Rodgers will hit a 3rd and 25 to keep the ball and ice the clock

We will have 3rd and one, down by 1 on our own 35 and instead of getting closer to Tynes range we will hock it up to the end zone into triple coverage causing a pick, oh yeah we won't get the ball back instead Rodgers will hit a 3rd and 25 to keep the ball and ice the clock

That's the spirit :TD:

We can only hope it's that close. It won't be the way Eli & Co are moving the ball of late.

We can only hope it's that close. It won't be the way Eli & Co are moving the ball of late.

The Packers aren't exactly the juggernaut people think they are either. They were awful last week against Detroit and struggled against Jacksonville.

To a good game? This could be an ugly game. You have to understand - the Giants are the most generous in letting other teams get a turnaround. He made Cincy look like the 99 Rams. We made TB look special. We were down against Cleveland.

GB might also be a little rusty bolty on O. Its not clicking for them - similar to the Giants. But its far better than how badly the Giants sucked on O the last few weeks (actually ever since second half of the SFO game). This game could get ugly very soon and might enter garbage situation by the 3rd qtr due to our generosity on both sides of the ball. I just hope, the Giants O has righted its ship over the bye. Because the Packers D is hurting and can be had. Packers are looking for revenge though and might be that much more hungry.

The Giants will win this game. Mark it down.

Our fan base may suffer multiple trips to the emergency room with coronaries, but the Gmen will win.

Gmen win this game, and the playoffs are a lock. You read it here first folks.

(No offence GBfan12)

The Giants will win this game. Mark it down.

Our fan base may suffer multiple trips to the emergency room with coronaries, but the Gmen will win.

Gmen win this game, and the playoffs are a lock. You read it here first folks.

(No offence GBfan12)

Amen brother. We can then rename our team as the Cardiac Kids