SportsWrath

Toodle Loo Perrilloux

BronxRik

Thats a real shame.........now we keep a stiff as a back up. Heaven help us if Eli gets hurt.....with our schedule its a total washout

The Jets kept 3 BTW......they kept McElroy

Listening to Sirius tonight one of the AFC coaches was going off about how important it is to keep a quality reserve QB......sometimes the Starter is able to return for the playoffs

Thankfully Eli is a fully grown man........Big Dude

Maybe Perrilloux will clear waivers......one can hope

Just like I told you he would be cut, I'll tell you again, he WILL clear waivers, and he'll more than likely be on our practice squad again. You act as if Perriloux would save our season if Eli went down. No, we'd be doneski. If Eli goes, there is no Super Bowl aspirations for this team, period.

I said mediocre not outright terrible

Do you remember 2 years ago when we had Boothe at Center and Petrus at Guard........we were avereging 7-8 yds per carry for about 5 games

Then Coughlin had a revelation and put O'hara (on a bad leg) back in center and we got ripped up by the Eagles in the Playoffs. Baas was not a high quality acquisition

There was nothing wrong with Baas' play in the playoffs or preseason. There's no reason to think he won't be fine.

Exactly. Pop in the Super Bowl tape and tell me how bad Baas is.

At the risk of belaboring the point (because I know Jack hates when we do that), the guy was signed during the lock out, line never got time needed to jell and then he battled injuries for much of the year. He'll be fine.

Exactly. Pop in the Super Bowl tape and tell me how bad Baas is.

At the risk of belaboring the point (because I know Jack hates when we do that), the guy was signed during the lock out, line never got time needed to jell and then he battled injuries for much of the year. He'll be fine.

Totally agreed. Baas may never be a pro bowler, but he's good enough to win with.

Sometimes I think some of us forget that the Giants are defending champs.