SportsWrath

Giants vs. Jets this Saturday

RandolphScott

Oh great, the annual game where the Jets, their fans and the Jets organization takes it way too fucking serious and plays it like the last quarter of the fucking Superbowl. Especially since that Bag of Wind Ryan was hired, he's been doing this goofy shit against the Giants.

Lets hope to no injuries this year unlike the Jason Sehorn, Osi Umenyiora, Eli Manning, Justin Tuck years.

I found it funny watching NFL network when they mentioned the game and said "A game of bragging rights between the two New York teams"

All I thought "Braggins right for fucking what? Havent the Giants won two Superbowls in the last five years?"

Pathetic anyways.

I found it funny watching NFL network when they mentioned the game and said "A game of bragging rights between the two New York teams"

All I thought "Braggins right for fucking what? Havent the Giants won two Superbowls in the last five years?"

Pathetic anyways.

Exactly.. wtf

I'd pull a Hoodie and just play the rookies and scrubs...........the 1st team for one drive only........... I would like to see more of Blackburn though- built like a bull he's unlikely to get injured

Yeah but Coughlin is a gentleman and knows if he leaves in Blackburn the Jets will have 22 injuries and be outscored 41-0 on seven Blackburn INTs for touchdowns.

Yeah but Coughlin is a gentleman and knows if he leaves in Blackburn the Jets will have 22 injuries and be outscored 41-0 on seven Blackburn INTs for touchdowns.

7x7=49

7x6=42

??? Perhaps Blackburn is scored differently due to his being that damn good???

Lol...I wasn't paying attention....good thing I haven't done any other math today :)

Don't feel bad I was stumped helping my lil nephew who lives in TN (over the phone) do his math homework. What's 1.25 - 25? And while I knew the answer I couldn't articulate the method for him to solve it... till he realized I'd the 2nd worst migraine headache this year and I'd just taken the dreaded Maxalt pill... I simply couldn't focus.

Don't feel bad I was stumped helping my lil nephew who lives in TN (over the phone) do his math homework. What's 1.25 - 25? And while I knew the answer I couldn't articulate the method for him to solve it... till he realized I'd the 2nd worst migraine headache this year and I'd just taken the dreaded Maxalt pill... I simply couldn't focus.

Yup it's a foggy unfocused morning for me today....saw a jokey discussion about scoring and scoring not adding up and decided to make a joke about Tynes stinking and Gilly's propensity for the Danny Ware draw play...didn't really focus on exactly what numbers were said or what the problem was....

-Z

Yup it's a foggy unfocused morning for me today....saw a jokey discussion about scoring and scoring not adding up and decided to make a joke about Tynes stinking and Gilly's propensity for the Danny Ware draw play...didn't really focus on exactly what numbers were said or what the problem was....

-Z

It's a slow boring morning for me... otherwise I wouldn't have said anything lol.

Well I hope Tebow goes easy on us.........on the last play of the game last week he knocked some DB silly and sent his mouthpiece plying like 20 yds

I just want to come out of this one healthy.....dont care about the score.......we need to get these guys off our pre-season schedule.....they play it like its the SB

Well I hope Tebow goes easy on us.........on the last play of the game last week he knocked some DB silly and sent his mouthpiece plying like 20 yds

I just want to come out of this one healthy.....dont care about the score.......we need to get these guys off our pre-season schedule.....they play it like its the SB

oh really?

according the play by play he didn't play past the 3rd quarter, and HIS last play was an interception.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20120810004&page=plays

Here are all the plays that Tebow had vs the Bongles.

http://www.nfl.com/v...ebow-highlights

He never once "knocked some DB silly"

Are you getting tired of making shit up Jackybo?

Nevertheless.....This is the pre-season game I dread each year. We go out there all ladida, and they come out looking to break some legs....this being their SB.

Get them off the pre-season schedule.......lets play some reasonable team like Cincy, or Buffalo.