SportsWrath

Giants vs. Jets this Saturday

RandolphScott

1st Half thoughts...

Run blocking is suspect... I'll take another look later to see if this is the offensive line getting pushed back or if the Jets are simply sending more guys than there are blockers. The play when they were backed up on their own goal line and DJ Ware almost got stuffed for a safety, Snee got pushed back badly. He's got to be better than that when the games count.

Barden is playing his way off this team. Personally, I'm about over him. He dropped 1 pass and then stopped on a timing route in the "green" zone. You're 6'6", go get the damn football.

DJ Ware is looking better than I've ever seen him these last two games. He couldn't find room on a couple of plays. But he's running tough, making good cuts, showing some vision. I like what I see from him, and I keep hearing how he's put on some muscle, and it shows... the dude looks ripped, check out those arms.

The bull rush on that last sack by JPP was simply phenomenal. If you get a chance, rewind it and watch it again. I did, it's worth it. A display of power and explosiveness not often seen, and he grabs the quarterback and throws him down like he's Andre the Giant. JPP continues to do something every game that just blows me away. You just don't see guys make those kind of plays. He's on another level than anyone else.

The INT by Manning... let's just say Manning NEVER misses that badly. He expected Randle to run deep and out... not an out route. I expect rookies to make mistakes on his reads or just not being on the same page as Eli. That was definitely a miscommunication.

Hosley is going to get time as the nickel corner week 1. He looks like the most NFL ready corner I've ever seen. I'm calling it already... Jerry Reese hits another homerun.

And I love it. I know this is stupid because it's only preseason, and it's way too early to make final judgements... but the Cowboys trade up to grab Mo Claiborne, and Reese may have sat back and grabbed the best corner in this draft in the 3rd round... lmao. If he outplays Claiborne in his career it will be frickin' fantastic. LOL.

Go Giants, enjoy the 2nd half, gents.