SportsWrath

The Giants called me

jerseygiantfan

Ok so I just had a message on my voicemail from "Chris of the Giants Stadium LLC" I thought maybe I had won some Super Bowl tickets or something. Nope Chris wanted to know if I wanted to purchase season tickets. Um no Chris I can't afford them. We are cold calling people trying to sell season tickets???

I got a call from Eli Manning before the Dallas game and Justin Tuck before the Atlanta game.

They priced allot of fans out of thier seats with the PSL's. Whats worse is they will proly rasie ticket prices if they win the SB.

Nah...for me...I bought a house and am getting married...priced myself out.

Nah...for me...I bought a house and am getting married...priced myself out.

you had seats? and then gave them up? The statement was "They priced allot of fans out of thier seats"

we knew poeple who had seats in thier families for 50 years and where priced out of thier seats when the PSL's struck. That was the point of the statement. And as made evident by Giants LLC calling angel wings over here the waiting list is no more. The stadium is not sold out before the season starts. Which hasen't happend in many many years.

Yep. My old man had season tickets for over 40 years. The new PSLs came through and we got kicked out of our seats and up to the third tier... where the view sucks, the hot dogs are 60% pricier, and it actually takes LONGER to get in and out of. We went to games for one more year before deciding to buy a nice flat-screen TV and six packs of beer instead.

New Meadowlands stadium sucks. The younger Mara sure fucked the golden goose with that one.

you had seats? and then gave them up? The statement was "They priced allot of fans out of thier seats"

we knew poeple who had seats in thier families for 50 years and where priced out of thier seats when the PSL's struck. That was the point of the statement. And as made evident by Giants LLC calling angel wings over here the waiting list is no more. The stadium is not sold out before the season starts. Which hasen't happend in many many years.

No, I had the opportunity to buy them because I had been on the waiting list long enough and I suppose with the PSLs and shitty economy and the increased seating in the new stadium...I finally got my opportunity to buy. Between the time of signing up on the waiting list and the time I got the phone call, I bought a house and proposed...thereby eliminating any possibility of being able to afford them.

Back when I was simply renting for extremely cheap and making good money, I probably could've swung it. Timing just screwed me.

I emailed you...that's gotta count for somethin'....how's the whole refinancing deal working out?

I gotta finish my 2010 Taxes first lol. Should have that by next week. Also, they're saying I probably won't get the best deal if I'm not living in the property... maybe I should just say I live there.. not sure how they can check.

Sleeper cells usually dont get phoned until it's time to act.

Ouch lol