SportsWrath

The Giants called me

jerseygiantfan

Hopefully, the marketplace will use it's invisible hand to make a fist and punch ownership in the balls.

I pay $300 a year so I can watch Giants games in Chicago on the NFL Sunday ticket. When the service first started, I think it was $150......that's less than $10 a game, so I could rationalize that. But $300 is a fucking rip off.

I've got a good wife, because I know that is a cost that could easily go toward something else, and she never gives me shit about it.

I gotta finish my 2010 Taxes first lol. Should have that by next week. Also, they're saying I probably won't get the best deal if I'm not living in the property... maybe I should just say I live there.. not sure how they can check.

They COULD check, assuming you're listed in a phone book. They probably WILL check when they run your credit, a standard practice in refinancing.

They COULD check, assuming you're listed in a phone book. They probably WILL check when they run your credit, a standard practice in refinancing.

I'll give it a shot and see what they have to say... aside from the $3,500 in closing (which I can probably shop around for lower), I think cutting the payment years from 22 to 15 with only $100 more a month is a very good deal... add to that the fact that I add more towards the principal and I can basically pay it all off in 10 years or less.