SportsWrath

Osi is glad he did not get traded

Lughead

we will trade him before next season IMO ! ......lets just hope he gets a strip sack or 2 in his last game for the G men

I hope NOT. Did you notice how the front line changed after Osi came back? It was an instance upgrade. Dropping everyone back and let our front four go ape shit. I hope there's a way to bring Osi back for next season. Like him or not he's a awesome player. Don't say we could always draft another DE like it's that easy cuz it ain't.

Sure some say he's a one trick pony but he's one of the best at it.

I hope he realizes how good he has it hear playing next to the guys he's playing next to. Playing opposite guys like Tuck and JPP is what get him the stats that he gets. If he is traded, I hope the Giants ask for no less than a #1 and #2 AND that he's traded to a team selecting in the top 1/2 of the draft THIS year.

Otherwise, keep him here.

i would like to keep him too ....but we cant afford it ...and he seriously pissed off TC earlier this year and called Reese a liar ............( oh and he can play the run about as well as my 97 year old grandmother ) ...this is his last game in blue

I hope NOT. Did you notice how the front line changed after Osi came back? It was an instance upgrade. Dropping everyone back and let our front four go ape shit. I hope there's a way to bring Osi back for next season. Like him or not he's a awesome player. Don't say we could always draft another DE like it's that easy cuz it ain't.

Sure some say he's a one trick pony but he's one of the best at it.

The flip side of the argument is he's good at it because of who's next to him... put him on another teams DL and he's not worth the hoopla.

I hope he realizes how good he has it hear playing next to the guys he's playing next to. Playing opposite guys like Tuck and JPP is what get him the stats that he gets. If he is traded, I hope the Giants ask for no less than a #1 and #2 AND that he's traded to a team selecting in the top 1/2 of the draft THIS year.

Otherwise, keep him here.

Not team would give us a #1 for him.. maybe a #2... maybe.

you'll have to consider the fact that he did turn this line around as well. i guess these guys have chemistry together, knowing eachother's timing and all.. You can't get that with just slapping good/high cost players together (like the iGGles)...

Not saying he don't benified from playing along with tuck and JPP. but they also benified from Osi as well.. it's a fare trade off. i really hope he comes back..

Yeah until the OFFSEASON....then all the bullshit comes up again. I'm forgiving when it comes to players and contracts but Umenyiora doesn't have a true grasp of his worth. Its not the top 5 defensive ends in the league.

Yeah until the OFFSEASON....then all the bullshit comes up again. I'm forgiving when it comes to players and contracts but Umenyiora doesn't have a true grasp of his worth. Its not the top 5 defensive ends in the league.

I agree...Osi definitely does not have a true sense of his worth...top five...you would be starting and an every down player at the top five man....maybe on a good day top 10...otherwise average. Take away a Strahan or JPP...do you have the same numbers being the man Osi....ask Chad Bratzke.... :P