SportsWrath

The single most iditoic comment this yer

Firstnten

Pussy is too weak of a term for these guys. Ultra pussy? Mega pussy. meta pussy? uber pussy?

Help me out here..

Given our mother tongue originated in the United Kingdom...I think we need to turn to the Brits on this one.

My understanding is the British Scale is Pussy first........then Twat....then eventually elevated to the global word Cunt...which is like Pussy Cubed and then Squared if this word was a mathematical equation.

That being said....I don't think The Dog meets the standard. My guess is he'll be in win or lose on the Super Bowl and either take his medicine...or talk some more shit....in the third person, which even now...I find pretty amusing.

C. Wagon

Given our mother tongue originated in the United Kingdom...I think we need to turn to the Brits on this one.

My understanding is the British Scale is Pussy first........then Twat....then eventually elevated to the global word Cunt...which is like Pussy Cubed and then Squared if this word was a mathematical equation.

That being said....I don't think The Dog meets the standard. My guess is he'll be in win or lose on the Super Bowl and either take his medicine...or talk some more shit....in the third person, which even now...I find pretty amusing.

C. Wagon

:D:laugh:

I believe the Dog is an honorable man, and when he feels the time is right, he'll admit the error of his ways.

It's a 12 Step Program....if my facts are correct, I believe right now he's compiling a list of people he has besmirched, and will follow shortly with apologies to those concerned.

I think BigBlue01 is first on the list.

I believe the Dog is an honorable man, and when he feels the time is right, he'll admit the error of his ways.

It's a 12 Step Program....if my facts are correct, I believe right now he's compiling a list of people he has besmirched, and will follow shortly with apologies to those concerned.

looking forward to your continued discussions on the word ' Elite ' with the Dog , JM4P

I better be. :blush::P

C Wagon , from an English perspective, i think you'll find that 'Motherfucking Cunt' does the trick here .......but far be it from me to suggest such foul and abusive language on such clean and family orientated boards.

See...i was hoping you would come in and clear this up UK.

English is a very difficult language to understand....you guys say "Bugger" when you mean ass fuck....here in the states....Bugger is like the second most common man in Mississippi.

C.W agon

C. Wagon

Chuck, as a back up plan, I speak Arabic fluently... :)

My vote:

Italian hot dog:

"Giants will be a stepping stone for the packers oe saints, a foot note in history"

:banana::F-U::jagoff::owned::LMAO:

Ha ha ha...OK, first thing is first.

Congratulations to giant fans for yet another remarkable run. the dog said didn't think you could catch lightening in a bottle twice, but the giants are one game away from disproving that.

unfortunately the dog has been out of commission for several reasons, but rest assured the dog will commit some additional time to the boards in the next week or two in order to answer and address all questions. That being said, with little time to comb through the boards at the moment, the dog will address this silly statement with the following:

if this remark made by the dog during the latter weeks of the regular season is idiotic, then the dog wonders, what are your statements considered during the same time period (hmmm...Eagles to win division at 8-8...terrible division that shouldn't have a playoff rep...etc..etc..):

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=41496&st=25

the dog recomends you take the "owned" icon and gently but firmly stick it where you most enjoy having things stuck...too funny you are...too funny indeed.

see you all soon...

C Wagon , from an English perspective, i think you'll find that 'Motherfucking Cunt' does the trick here .......but far be it from me to suggest such foul and abusive language on such clean and family orientated boards.

I was always partial to the term "slappers"