SportsWrath

The single most iditoic comment this yer

Firstnten

If Perry Fewell had been fired mid-season based on performance, it would have been deserved. I wouldn't have advocated for that because I don't believe in mid-season coaching changes like that, for the most part. The fact that Perry has turned things around is a good thing. I know it's not just him but the players, too. The defensive turn-around is multi-faceted, but part of that equation is that Perry stopped scheming things that don't work, and started doing more of what does. Because of that, as I stated before, I'm very happy with his recent performance and would welcome him back next year, if he stays on the right path and doesn't revert to what was some seriously horrible game planning/calling earlier in the year.

As for certain doubters, I have seen from experience that there always is more time to come here and post after a Giants' loss. For some reason, when the Giants win, especially big games, it coincides with those particular posters getting extremely busy and just unable to find the time to post here. I'm sure this is just a coincidence, and has nothing to do with the fact that the Giants' play has made their previous comments look like they are completely ignorant, to be kind.

Cheers.

If Perry Fewell had been fired mid-season based on performance, it would have been deserved. I wouldn't have advocated for that because I don't believe in mid-season coaching changes like that, for the most part. The fact that Perry has turned things around is a good thing. I know it's not just him but the players, too. The defensive turn-around is multi-faceted, but part of that equation is that Perry stopped scheming things that don't work, and started doing more of what does. Because of that, as I stated before, I'm very happy with his recent performance and would welcome him back next year, if he stays on the right path and doesn't revert to what was some seriously horrible game planning/calling earlier in the year.

As for certain doubters, I have seen from experience that there always is more time to come here and post after a Giants' loss. For some reason, when the Giants win, especially big games, it coincides with those particular posters getting extremely busy and just unable to find the time to post here. I'm sure this is just a coincidence, and has nothing to do with the fact that the Giants' play has made their previous comments look like they are completely ignorant, to be kind.

Cheers.

Of course it's just a coincidence... What else could it be....

Ha ha ha...OK, first thing is first.

Congratulations to giant fans for yet another remarkable run. the dog said didn't think you could catch lightening in a bottle twice, but the giants are one game away from disproving that.

unfortunately the dog has been out of commission for several reasons, but rest assured the dog will commit some additional time to the boards in the next week or two in order to answer and address all questions. That being said, with little time to comb through the boards at the moment, the dog will address this silly statement with the following:

if this remark made by the dog during the latter weeks of the regular season is idiotic, then the dog wonders, what are your statements considered during the same time period (hmmm...Eagles to win division at 8-8...terrible division that shouldn't have a playoff rep...etc..etc..):

http://www.sportswra...pic=41496&st=25

the dog recomends you take the "owned" icon and gently but firmly stick it where you most enjoy having things stuck...too funny you are...too funny indeed.

see you all soon...

Yes funny I still want Fewell gone and I still think that Reese is not the greatest in FA. The o-line seemed to play better without Baas in there and they pretty much got worked the entire game last night. And Yeah I did think the eagles where going to win the division. And the division did look like garbage this year. That being said they are in the superbowl. And I was wrong.

You see princess, I don't come here year in and year out and complain and bash the organization. And I admit when I'm wrong. Even your attempt at some type of reconciliation is bullshit just like the gay way you post. Lighting in a bottle. Another moronic statement. You’re like a broken clock or a weatherman that predicts rain every day.

Eli Manning got worked over and over yesterday the guy stood in there and played his heart out. Something you and your ass pirate crew knows nothing about…heart.. all you assholes do is mock the guy.

I would take the owned icon down and shove it down where as you say I like to “stick” things, the problem is currently lockhart dick is in your mouth so as soon as you finish him off I’ll be first in line to ram it down your throat.

Cheers.

I'm still on the get rid of Fewell band wagon. Which by some standards sounds idiotic. I know.

These assholes only get pleasure by making others riled up and degrading something others love. I would put good money down that these "guys" where mercilessly picked on through out life. And have the social prowess of a jellyfish.

Also I stand by my statements that Baas is a bust. And the oline is not very good.

Think about it, what kind of adult goes on a message board plays pretend where he gives himself a fake name has discussions in the third person with that name?

That is some seriously fruity behavior

Good reply IHD!

Most of these pussys wanted everyone fired a few weeks ago.

Dude your one to talk you know jackshit about football. Your discussions on it are pathetic your insight is nihl. You are one step above this asswipe troll. Continue to suck his cock though it suits you.

funny_your_gay_.jpg

The Dog....Ive been an admirer of your posts and you always bring a little sanity while bring down the unnecessary euphoria on this board. Now, I ask you this. You have made it clear about your views on this Giants team and their QB. Its one thing to keep stating your views on this team and its play and especially about the Giants's QB, and its another thing to actually give credit where credit is due. You are a master at finding areas where credit is not due - Eli's close almost INTs in this game for example. Time and again you have only pointed out faults and flaws. Now trying to be purely rational as you always claim to be - dont you think its necessary for you to admit that this team has played some amazing football and that their QB has been great? If you can admit the above and THEN give your critical assessment, then Im willing to hear it. But, without it and if you keep saying 'I said this, but so what! you guys also said that' - well then Ill hold you in the same pedestal that your gutless self holds the Giants...sensible but without substance

Firstn' , you are on fine form this evening , brilliant stuff !

personally i have not slept for 39 hours now ......and i have been drunk since 7.45 pm last night ...whenever that was ! fuck nose( good job i didnt work today ...wouldda been fired )

3 bottles of champagne for breakfast ( with 4 of my friends )...never done that before ...fucking marvellous

Go giants

( seriously thinking about flying over for you know what )

night night

regards UK

sorry guys

i shouldnt post whilst drunk , sleep deprived , stoned and high on emotion of NFC Champ game win ........i dont usually do profanity and insults etc , but i fucked up a bit today ...sorry if offensive ( Go fucking Giants ! )

love yo all

UK

( im off to bed before i collapse in a heap )

Yea let's get rid of Fewell!!!

Lol he sucks and so does our secondary and linebackers!! Your such a good clown!

If you want my attention learn how to use the MB properly. When you address someones posts normally you use the quote feature, and reply accordingly.

This is what I see from you when you post in my threads.....keep the apple......... isn't it time to go and cook some amazing food? I have to ask does your mother really let you use the stove?

pickme.jpg

882-dumbass.png

Yes funny I still want Fewell gone and I still think that Reese is not the greatest in FA. The o-line seemed to play better without Baas in there and they pretty much got worked the entire game last night. And Yeah I did think the eagles where going to win the division. And the division did look like garbage this year. That being said they are in the superbowl. And I was wrong.

You see princess, I don't come here year in and year out and complain and bash the organization. And I admit when I'm wrong. Even your attempt at some type of reconciliation is bullshit just like the gay way you post. Lighting in a bottle. Another moronic statement. You’re like a broken clock or a weatherman that predicts rain every day.

Eli Manning got worked over and over yesterday the guy stood in there and played his heart out. Something you and your ass pirate crew knows nothing about…heart.. all you assholes do is mock the guy.

I would take the owned icon down and shove it down where as you say I like to “stick” things, the problem is currently lockhart dick is in your mouth so as soon as you finish him off I’ll be first in line to ram it down your throat.

I'm in total agreement here..(except for the bolded part... :ban: )

I'm not completely sold on Fewel.. but as I stated in another thread if there aren't any better DCs available then he ought to stay... Everything you said here still holds true (except for the Princess part :P )... Eli stood tall yesterday.. one hit after another and he delivered... against that fucking D. Go Giants.

I'm in total agreement here..(except for the bolded part... :ban: )

I'm not completely sold on Fewel.. but as I stated in another thread if there aren't any better DCs available then he ought to stay... Everything you said here still holds true (except for the Princess part :P )... Eli stood tall yesterday.. one hit after another and he delivered... against that fucking D. Go Giants.

He took an epic beating. The 49ner defense NEVER stopped. It was like watching the rocky movie when he fights the russian and get his ass kicked most of the fight.

Dude your one to talk you know jackshit about football. Your discussions on it are pathetic your insight is nihl. You are one step above this asswipe troll. Continue to suck his cock though it suits you.

funny_your_gay_.jpg

His unwavering love of Antrel Rolle is questionable, but for the most part, Osi is pretty good at talking football. We're all fans here, bro. And I think some of this is a little extreme for the day after winning the NFC Championship game (not just your posts)

Yea let's get rid of Fewell!!!

Lol he sucks and so does our secondary and linebackers!! Your such a good clown!

Getting rid of Fewell might not be an option....he might be scooped up from us, depending on how we play in the Super Bowl. Regardless, he's going to be looked at for a head coaching spot.

Every DB gets burned from time to time. I don't think Antrell gets credit for the plays he does make, which sometimes are huge. I've seen him make tremendous open field tackles that stops the ball carrier right in his tracks, with nothing but green grass behind him. He and Phillips combined to stop Vernon Davis on a huge play on 3rd down late in regulation... a play that resulted in 4th and 1, forcing a punt, and might have spelled doom for us had Vernon just been able to fall across the first down marker, but he was unable to thanks to Rolle and KP. Underrated play, that prevented S.F. from getting a new set of downs that could've not let us get to OT. There are a ton of safeties starting in the NFL that are much worse than what we have. And the fact that so rarely have opponents beaten us deep through the air is a testament to their professionalism and ability.

Every DB gets burned from time to time. I don't think Antrell gets credit for the plays he does make, which sometimes are huge. I've seen him make tremendous open field tackles that stops the ball carrier right in his tracks, with nothing but green grass behind him. He and Phillips combined to stop Vernon Davis on a huge play on 3rd down late in regulation... a play that resulted in 4th and 1, forcing a punt, and might have spelled doom for us had Vernon just been able to fall across the first down marker, but he was unable to thanks to Rolle and KP. Underrated play, that prevented S.F. from getting a new set of downs that could've not let us get to OT. There are a ton of safeties starting in the NFL that are much worse than what we have. And the fact that so rarely have opponents beaten us deep through the air is a testament to their professionalism and ability.

osi's borders on man-love though, hehe....

Rolle doesn't get enough credit for playing most of the season out-of-position. Without him we'd be seeing Wil Blackmon in at nickel...or at least we would have been seeing it. We wouldn't be in the play-offs let alone the Superbowl without Rolle stepping up. I can forgive him the occasional toasting.

His unwavering love of Antrel Rolle is questionable, but for the most part, Osi is pretty good at talking football. We're all fans here, bro. And I think some of this is a little extreme for the day after winning the NFC Championship game (not just your posts)

Not alll of us here apear to be fans. And I'm just busting balls. Osi is a big boy if he didn;t want the attention he would not have posted in this thread.

Over the past few years I have come in and out and haven't posted much since this site is blocked at work. Two things to me seemed consistent, Badeggs bullshit passive aggressive posts and Dye Jobs AKA The italian Hot dog posts busting on the Giants and in particular Manning. If "the Douche" can;t take what he dishes out maybe he should get back under his mothers skirt.

Rolle doesn't get enough credit for playing most of the season out-of-position. Without him we'd be seeing Wil Blackmon in at nickel...or at least we would have been seeing it. We wouldn't be in the play-offs let alone the Superbowl without Rolle stepping up. I can forgive him the occasional toasting.

The problem I have with Rolle is more so his mouth then his play. He's a solid player for sure. But he is IMO a monumental douche bag. 9 times out of ten when he opens his mouth my first thought is.....here we go again...

He should take a cue from guys like Tuck, and Kiwi on how to address the media.

The problem I have with Rolle is more so his mouth then his play. He's a solid player for sure. But he is IMO a monumental douche bag. 9 times out of ten when he opens his mouth my first thought is.....here we go again...

I think the headlines come from the fact that he has that damn weekly radio show. I'm sure some fans love it... I hate it. Maybe players do this to help them perhaps get an analyst gig after football. But so often, candor in these shows become headlines. Statements are taken out of context and blown up to be big stories, it's pathetic. In fact, sports journalism today is all-around pathetic. They will not waste any opportunity to create a controversy that isn't even there. ESPN is the worst at this. And I'm including Michael Kay in this. However, I can't completely blame them because the players are allowing themselves to be exploited. Rolle has no need for a weekly radio show... at the end of the day. But if you go on these weekly spots, expect that some bullcrap is going to get stirred up on what is really just casual commentary that isn't all that newsworthy.

I think the headlines come from the fact that he has that damn weekly radio show. I'm sure some fans love it... I hate it. Maybe players do this to help them perhaps get an analyst gig after football. But so often, candor in these shows become headlines. Statements are taken out of context and blown up to be big stories, it's pathetic. In fact, sports journalism today is all-around pathetic. They will not waste any opportunity to create a controversy that isn't even there. ESPN is the worst at this. And I'm including Michael Kay in this. However, I can't completely blame them because the players are allowing themselves to be exploited. Rolle has no need for a weekly radio show... at the end of the day. But if you go on these weekly spots, expect that some bullcrap is going to get stirred up on what is really just casual commentary that isn't all that newsworthy.

I'm not even going by his radio show. when he first got to NY he was an asswipe from day one. I can't listen to him anymore.

I agree with that.