6. Romo has a punctured lung

7. Vick has a Concussion, and near broken neck

8. We are 53 men deep

9. Coughlin is not going nuts all day

10. Nicks is having a nice season

11. Cruz looked good

12. We got a seasons worth of ugly football out of our systems in 6 Quarters

13. We can only get better

14. We have replacement parts all over and they are adequate (this is a good thing)

15. Or LBers are decent if not good (WTF)

16. We have more zone coverage practice than the rest of the league combined (Arrrrggghhhh)

17. Monday night football is color blind and uses 2 yellow lines

18. There are teams who make more mistakes than we do

19. We're not fumbling all over the damm field like last year

20. The Patriots have no D......so we have a shot at beating them

21. We can catch Kicks and Punts

22. the toughest team we will face this year is Buffalo followed by Atlanta

23. The Eagles can be beaten by beating on them

24. Other teams cannot run the hurry up no huddle all day.......too strenuous (thank God)

25. We can win on Monday night when every analyst picks us (the kiss of death)

26. We can win without Osi .......imagine when we get him back

27. If we invite the 86 team and the only Afghanistan Meal of Honor winner to our locker we will likely win

28. We can advance a screen more than 4 yds

29. Weatherford can spot the ball

30. Eli finally woke up......only took 4 pre season games and 6 regular Qtrs.

Feel free to annotate to this ridiculous list

I liked the no huddle....liked seeing Jacobs in there.

Really would like to see more interior running....didn't like the Jacobs sweep right on 3rd and 1.....but that was basically a whiff by Hynoski.

Still.....a win is a win.

Ok so that's a comprehensive list. Is the start of the "Jack's Observations, Musings, and Opinions" thread?

I ran out of musings sorry.......I realize now I have a team to cheer for this year.....I was worried they were going to quit

I'm very excited about going into Philadelphia with an intact and ferocious D and an offensive line that finally jelled

I want to kick their asses.........I want to make Andy Reid cry...............I dont give a damm that Vick is half dead (or Tony Romo).........F them, its football....they are lucky to be alive and have all their extremities intact........I want to kill those bastards......we have had a ton of injuries......have no sympathy for our opponents

Cant wait til Nov 2nd and we get to go after Tom Terriffic and get him all "Lubbed up".......hopefully we have the jailbreak blitz down to perfection by then

I hope we have the playoff berth secured by Christmas eve and just be able to toy with the Jets.

I'm done :facepalm:

I was glad to see the running backs catch passes--that was a dimension missing from this team for far too long. Glad that Cruz caught a few, and Ballard continues to participate. Our line still has a way to go, but at least we made some progress.

Boley is having his best year with this team so far. Kiwanuka and Williams were both doing nice jobs. By the end of the year, I don't think LB will be the weakest link.

But if we don't get to Kafka early and often next week, our dbs are going to get shredded. And our run blocking better improve over the next few days, because with Manningham possibly being out, our passing game is going nowhere.

I was glad to see the running backs catch passes--that was a dimension missing from this team for far too long. Glad that Cruz caught a few, and Ballard continues to participate. Our line still has a way to go, but at least we made some progress.

Boley is having his best year with this team so far. Kiwanuka and Williams were both doing nice jobs. By the end of the year, I don't think LB will be the weakest link.

But if we don't get to Kafka early and often next week, our dbs are going to get shredded. And our run blocking better improve over the next few days, because with Manningham possibly being out, our passing game is going nowhere.

Don't encourage him. I hate deleting threads where people have actually put thought into their posts.

Ok so that's a comprehensive list. Is the start of the "Jack's Observations, Musings, and Opinions" thread?

DJ Ware :flex: Amazing what happens when a guy gets play time. .this why I'm happy Coe got on the field.. let's see what he can do.

We once again discovered that Coughlin is the king of red flags.

We discovered that our defense really sucks when the opposing team goes into a no-huddle, hurry-up offense. Thank heavens a few of our guys know how to lay on the ground and feign injury to stop the madness.

Maybe we could learn a thing or two from Spag's strategy of getting the ball off before the defense is even back to the line. We should pull it next week against the Eagles.

I thought Ross sucked and can't wait for Prince Amukamara to get into the game. I'm not sure Ross is even an adequate backup CB.

I learned how much I miss Spags wearing Giants blue. He has so many pass rushing schemes and they work. Imagine what he could do with Pierre-Paul, Tuck, Osi, and our LB's.

By halftime, I was no longer pacing and holding my breath every time there was a punt of kickoff to the Giants.

I learned that this team is a work in process and will get better if they can stop getting hurt and Eli stops giving away his target with his eyes.

Oh Ok right.....forgot that one

Rams must be the best 0-2 team in the NFL........they played hard and smart

for once the other team made all the mistakes

Yeah I miss Spags too..........Imagine him with this defense?

I'm beginning to think we picked a solid 53........everyone is stepping up

who do you think called for the flopping........was it the coaching staff or the players themselves? LOL

The Giants ABSOLUTELY sucked on 3rd down conversations...that is a fucking problem.....the execution is there...the timing isn't...that is promising because that timing should come on line with more reps......, but it should be noted that without two Rams fuck ups...the dropped punt and Cadilac brain fart...the Giants probably lose this game.

The D was simply gawd awful.....I mean fucking terrible.....I'd like to think they were "Bend but don't break"...but that would simply be jerking myself off. The Rams suck in the Red Zone..it has been a problem for them for two years. Steve Young pointed it out in pre-game...the short field kills that kid QBs confidence and they have to take FG's instead of TD......Any team with a red zone efficiency above 30% beats the GMen last night.

Special teams played very well....disciplined but hyper aggressive like you want.

If the Giants are going to make the Playoffs....the Offense needs to figure away to outscore the opponents...because until they get some people back on defense.....that kid from Nebraska better be good.....the D ain't going to stop nobody the way the played last night...it was more the Rams being shitty inside the 20 more than the Giants "stopping them".

C. Wagon.