SportsWrath

The Prince Is Hurt

Mr. P

CB Amukamara has a fracture of the 5th metatarsal bone in his left foot. surgery needed, sidelined for an undetermined period.

http://twitter.com/Giants

LT Will Beatty had a similar injury in camp last year, and missed seven weeks.

http://twitter.com/mikefiammetta

fuck.

ooh ok, yeah i knew about them, but the injury to prince is much more severe.

Ohm Youngmisuk: Will Beatty had broken fifth metatarsal last year. Missed 7 games, including a bye week to recover.

well, that didnt take long.

As much as I've thought the past couple months whenever I hear a MLB player was injured "how the fuck do you get injured playing baseball outside of getting hit with a ball" when you look at the NFL injury ratio the human body is a really fragile thing.

I didint see the need for another CB......ours are already very very good so if this is the big injury this year PhffffffffT! :busted_cop:

wow.. for some odd reason you find a way to be happy about our First rounder getting hurt??

the guy ain't gonna be much of a factor this year. this isn't good considering we , YES, are loaded in secondary. so therefore next season won't be good if we need to cut somebody without knowing Price's actual game value.

wow.. for some odd reason you find a way to be happy about our First rounder getting hurt??

the guy ain't gonna be much of a factor this year. this isn't good considering we , YES, are loaded in secondary. so therefore next season won't be good if we need to cut somebody without knowing Price's actual game value.

Again that does not concern me...........my concern is kicking the Eagles Asses this year and winning the SB in 2011

According to the Maya their will be no 2012 Lombardi

PS- I would never have drafted a guy named "Prince"........its almost pre-ordained hes going to be a pussy

WE SHOULD HAVE ORDERED UP MARK INGRAM..........LETS TRY AND BE LOYAL TO THE GIANTS FAMILY

I did not say I was HAPPY...........where the F did you see I was happy............I'm happy the big injury came at a position where we are LOADED :rolleyes:

As much as I've thought the past couple months whenever I hear a MLB player was injured "how the fuck do you get injured playing baseball outside of getting hit with a ball" when you look at the NFL injury ratio the human body is a really fragile thing.

I agree. I just didn't expect for the guy to go down after 1 day of practice.

Amukamara’s rehabilitation could be shorter than Beatty’s. The sports injury expert Will Carroll of Sports Illustrated said that Amukamara, the Giants’ first-round pick, could be on the field as early as three weeks after surgery. Coach Tom Coughlin agreed that there were differences between a cornerback and a lineman when it came to foot injuries. “It’s a lighter athlete,” he said.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/giants-amukamara-faces-aftermath-of-injury/?smid=tw-nytimes5thdown&seid=auto