SportsWrath

Giants Cut O'Hara

Mr. P

hard to imagine that they would cut both these guys after basically passing on the position in the draft. They must really like Beatty, Petris and Koets if this is true.

Does anyone even know Koets' health status ( acl )

This sucks. Who's playing center now, and who's backing him up?

I'm not good with names but didn't the guy (Rich Suebert?) who steped in when O'Hara was injured outplayed O'Hara?

From what Ive been hearing, Koets is who they have pegged to take over the snaps. And I do think theyre very high on Beatty and Petrus, esp Beatty since he's had significant playing time. Dont forget, we still have Boothe who is a good backup. I think our line will be OK.

From what Ive been hearing, Koets is who they have pegged to take over the snaps. And I do think theyre very high on Beatty and Petrus, esp Beatty since he's had significant playing time. Dont forget, we still have Boothe who is a good backup. I think our line will be OK.

If Beatty can play LT then that frees up Diehl to slide in to Guard... a spot he's probably more natural at anyway.

funny they didn't Cut Andrews.

Holy shit that's another guy I totally forgot existed.

I guess McKenzie/Snee/Koets/Diehl/Beatty isn't terrible. :unsure:

I'd feel a lot better about this if we could get a healthy Seubert back playing center. The line was SO much better with him in there.

Adam Koets is probably our new center...he did not do a bad job when he filled in for O'Hara during the season.

Also, I guess this means Kevin Boothe and his gigantic ass is now our new left guard.

Yeah, I was thinkin the same about Koets. Although not as good as Seubert, I think Koets did good. But you think Boothe will start over Beatty?