SportsWrath

The Hall of Stroud

Allstarjim

Help me out with the All-Time Stroud team. These are players that Jack has infamously touted over the years as superstars in waiting, regardless of their status with the team's coaches and the depth chart. It's really easy to see who's at MLB, and even though I have a few more, in addition to Blackburn I'll just add one more, the QB, and let's see if we can put a whole team together of Jack's favorites. Feel free to add a spot if the position group is filled.

QB - Jesse Palmer

QB - Jared Lorenzen

RB - Tiki Barber

RB - Danny Ware

FB - Jim Finn

WR - Usain Bolt

WR - David Tyree

WR - Sinorice Moss

WR - Anthony Mix

TE - Jeremy Shockey

OT -

OT -

G -

G -

C -

DE - Dave Tollefson

DE -

DT -

DT -

OLB - Nick Greisen

OLB - Zak DeOssie

MLB - Chase Blackburn (Team Captain)

LB- Corey Widmer

CB -

CB -

S -

S -

K - John Carney

P - Jeff Feagles (We all miss him)

ST -

GM - Antrell Rolle

HC - Jon Gruden

Help me out with the All-Time Stroud team. These are players that Jack has infamously touted over the years as superstars in waiting, regardless of their status with the team's coaches and the depth chart. It's really easy to see who's at MLB, and even though I have a few more, in addition to Blackburn I'll just add one more, the QB, and let's see if we can put a whole team together of Jack's favorites. Feel free to add a spot if the position group is filled.

QB - Jesse Palmer

QB - Jared Lorenzen

RB - Tiki Barber

RB - Danny Ware

FB -

WR - Usain Bolt

WR - David Tyree

WR -

TE -

OT -

OT -

G -

G -

C -

DE - Dave Tollefson

DE -

DT -

DT -

OLB -

OLB -

MLB - Chase Blackburn (Team Captain)

CB -

CB -

S -

S -

K - John Carney

P -

ST -

GM - Antrell Rolle

HC - Jon Gruden

Gee think we could bear having Gruden as HC?

We might win a game in December, or a few playoff games ....maybe lure Tiki back....have a few laughs in a press conference

nah..........lets keep old Ironpants LOL

Jack, just because this thread is about you doesn't mean you can't contribute. It's all in fun. As long as you keep typing LOL, we're laughing WITH you. Don't worry, man, I like you. You are a great source of entertainment on here. Sometimes I even think you are crazy like a fox. :P

Jack, just because this thread is about you doesn't mean you can't contribute. It's all in fun. As long as you keep typing LOL, we're laughing WITH you. Don't worry, man, I like you. You are a great source of entertainment on here. Sometimes I even think you are crazy like a fox. :P

Me too. I just went through a divorce not of my choosing and this site is a ray of sunshine in a pretty dismal landscape.

I dont know if the world is coming to an end in 2012 but its doing an awfully good lead up.......we might be months away from a currency devaluation that will plunge the USA into the the 1970's re-deux, maybe a 1930's.......$8 gas, no jobs, 23% inflation minimum......if we lose our status as the world trading currency the dollar will be virtually worthless overseas

the good part is we will have to start making all our products back in the good old USA......lets see if anyone will rescue us.....dont hold your breath

Me too. I just went through a divorce not of my choosing and this site is a ray of sunshine in a pretty dismal landscape.

I dont know if the world is coming to an end in 2012 but its doing an awfully good lead up.......we might be months away from a currency devaluation that will plunge the USA into the the 1970's re-deux, maybe a 1930's.......$8 gas, no jobs, 23% inflation minimum......if we lose our status as the world trading currency the dollar will be virtually worthless overseas

the good part is we will have to start making all our products back in the good old USA......lets see if anyone will rescue us.....dont hold your breath

Dude, I know this isn't the forum for this but I am starting my own garden. I am very concerned about some of the stuff you are talking about here. Sorry to hear about your divorce. I hope everything works out for the best. They usually do in matters of the heart.

i seem to remember that Jack was a huge fan of Jim Finn at Fullback ...... until he realised that Hedgecock was some kind of God as his replacement ( both 'black as your hat' as we say in England ! )

Judges ruling, I think we have to go with Finn. I remember a lot more love for Finn.

Judges ruling, I think we have to go with Finn. I remember a lot more love for Finn.

great thread Jim

Jakk was a massive Zak DeOssie man for a few weeks ......he was going to be the next Carl Banks for a while if i remember correctly !

and how can we forget the huge love for Nick Greisen !

( and what about Anthony Mix ! ........he had the potential of Jerry Rice for fuck's sake)

I never commented on Finn or Hedgecock

My problem with the Giants is the guy at the top........hes a cancer

has to go.......we needed discipline when he was hired ........ now we need a professional motivator ......a very positive guy ala Dick Vermeil Lovie Smith etc

I never commented on Finn or Hedgecock

My problem with the Giants is the guy at the top........hes a cancer

has to go.......we needed discipline when he was hired ........ now we need a professional motivator ......a very positive guy ala Dick Vermeil Lovie Smith etc

I thought I remembered you doing so.... my bad. Could it have been Greg Comella? Did you ever like him? We need a fullback on your team Jack. And we already addressed HC. Our new head coach is Gruden.

I thought I remembered you doing so.... my bad. Could it have been Greg Comella? Did you ever like him? We need a fullback on your team Jack. And we already addressed HC. Our new head coach is Gruden.

I'm trying to think of an overrated white TE he pushed for.

in fairness to Jakk .....he's always liked Bavaro ....white ...but not overrated !

I liked Shockey too.......was sorry to see him go

Don't you just get the feeling we have a pretty decent team?.....we just need someone to come in here....pick up the tempo, and add a few key pieces

We should never have let Spags go......he was the perfect Giants HC, smart, calm, and a great motivator.........very positive guy.

Also Tiki would have/would play for Spags....... Fullback? hmmmmmm probably the least of our problems....how about one who can actually carry the ball?

Sometimes you have to question the Mara's dedication to winning......seems they are happy with ok