SportsWrath

The Hall of Stroud

Allstarjim

whats with the white theme?

I'll take a good MLBer if he's GREEN or PURPLE

The guy I have the biggest problem is white, and he wants everyone to kiss his Irish ass, to quote him

AP was good and you hated/hate him. Did you like Mike Barrow

we should throw Chad Bratzke into the other DE spot next Tollefson

As Blu once put it....Bratzke should have been giving Strahan half his free agent salary...cause he was yet another opposite DE who benefited from Strahan's double and triple teams. At least Osi had his speed rush and tip the ball move. :smartass:

As Blu once put it....Bratzke should have been giving Strahan half his free agent salary...cause he was yet another opposite DE who benefited from Strahan's double and triple teams. At least Osi had his speed rush and tip the ball move. :smartass:

yeah we went to the super bowl with Cedric "fucking" Jones opposite Strahan. He was probably the worst 1st round pick in the history of the franchise.

I don't know whats wrong with the Giants pass rush.........its underachieving

perhaps its the coaching

letting that young tackle and fred robbins go were both key mistakes

Underachieving? We had 46 Sacks last year. Fifth in the NFL, Tuck and Osi has 23 sacks between the two of them with 16 FF's . Your right that's absolutely horrible.

Cornelius Griffin too. Although he had a good 1st season with the skins.

Underachieving? We had 46 Sacks last year. Fifth in the NFL, Tuck and Osi has 23 sacks between the two of them with 16 FF's . Your right that's absolutely horrible.

I know what your saying but they were not the dominant force they have been in the past

Tuck especially seems in a funk........perhaps he was injured again

I know what your saying but they were not the dominant force they have been in the past

Tuck especially seems in a funk........perhaps he was injured again

to your point we didn't get pressure when we needed it. In the 4th quarter the whole D seemed to wear down.