SportsWrath

Moss an Eagle

yeah mr. air banjo. i think he was on bengals last year.

I wish the hell we had Dhani and Kawika back man.........those were the last two real LBers we've had around here

did you see that LBer for Auburn, last night forget his name but you know who I mean.......is he draftable?

Auburn had 3-4 guys who could start on our defense tommorrow...........oh right

thanks to "kiss my ass" we have to wait 8 months UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the hell we had Dhani and Kawika back man.........those were the last two real LBers we've had around here

did you see that LBer for Auburn, last night forget his name but you know who I mean.......is he draftable?

haha THat got me rolling!!!! thanks buddy.. so is that how we're referring him from now on, KMA?? LOL

You took that personally, Jack? :LMAO:

Not sure how you are making that connection? :confused:

High number of tackles for a LB either means a) he's covering a lot of ground b) his DLine sucks or c) his opponents are running/throwing his direction a lot. Lots of tackles is not necessarily a good thing, especially if they come from pass coverage.

High number of tackles for a LB either means a) he's covering a lot of ground b) his DLine sucks or c) his opponents are running/throwing his direction a lot. Lots of tackles is not necessarily a good thing, especially if they come from pass coverage.

If he is covering a lot of ground then it's a good thing. Anyway, this can be one of those circular logic type deals, so I won't get into it.... but typically the universally considered best linebackers in the NFL all have a lot of tackles. Like Patrick Willis.

By the way, Terrell Thomas led all cornerbacks in the NFL with 101 tackles. I don't think he's a bad corner. But I do think they throw his way a lot more often than Webster's.

By the way, Terrell Thomas led all cornerbacks in the NFL with 101 tackles. I don't think he's a bad corner. But I do think they throw his way a lot more often than Webster's.

That is precisely my point. It doesn't mean Thomas is better than Webster, quite the opposite actually. Thomas gets targeted a whole lot more.

Dhani might register a lot of tackles because he's good (like Willis) or because he's a chump that leaves room for plays to be made. Personally I remember a lot of 'Air Ukulele' 8-12 yards downfield and not whole lot of the good side of the line of scrimmage.