SportsWrath

Giant Fan Poll

Gman329

I sent this around to some Giant fan friends of mine and I'm curious what the reaction of this Board will be.

Who are you rooting for tonight?

A) Jets. They're another NY team and I root for them if they aren't playing the Giants.

B) Jets. Never cared about them one way or another but this year's run has got me rooting for them.

C) Never did care one way or the other about them and still don't.

D) Patriots. Never cared too much one way or the other but Rex Ryan is SO &%$#ing obnoxious, I now can't stand them!

E) I would root for Bosnian Serbs against the Jets and their mixture of incredible luck and arrogance has driven my hatred to new heights.

E

The Jets are complete, total scum. There is no team I hate more in all of sports. May the entire organization and fanbase drop dead

OK, THIS is what I was looking for!

I'm rooting for Gman329 to learn how to make a poll :smartass:

Not that I hate the jets but their fans seem to be condescending bitter pricks. Go Patriots.. besides everytime I see that Patriot uniform, some great memories come to mind :)

I'm rooting for Gman329 to learn how to make a poll :smartass:

Not that I hate the jets but their fans seem to be condescending bitter pricks. Go Patriots.. besides everytime I see that Patriot uniform, some great memories come to mind :)

:thumbs: on the poll issue

I dunno I like having a brazen coach like Rex Ryan. And my opinion is clearly influenced by the KSK Rex Ryan who is one of the most hilarious creations in recent history especially because I can fully believe KSK Rex acts like the real Rex. And the Jets have been such a horrible team for so long it doesn't bother me to see them have some success. My problem is they are trying to actively and openly become the dominant NY football team. That pisses me off.

But at the end of the day I still remember Brady and Co. scoffing at the idea that they could be limited to 17 points when Plax predicted a 21-17 Giants victory. And then they got stuck at 14.

Call me wrong....but still a half of football left...but in all reality, so much for the Jets receivers running all over this young Patriots secondary like they've been mouthing off all week about. :rolleyes:

Braylon Edwards only catches passes when someone falls down or a safety misses an assignment. Like the Houston game.

:thumbs: on the poll issue

I dunno I like having a brazen coach like Rex Ryan. And my opinion is clearly influenced by the KSK Rex Ryan who is one of the most hilarious creations in recent history especially because I can fully believe KSK Rex acts like the real Rex. And the Jets have been such a horrible team for so long it doesn't bother me to see them have some success. My problem is they are trying to actively and openly become the dominant NY football team. That pisses me off.

But at the end of the day I still remember Brady and Co. scoffing at the idea that they could be limited to 17 points when Plax predicted a 21-17 Giants victory. And then they got stuck at 14.

That's the hallmark of a party that feels inferior.

Call me wrong....but still a half of football left...but in all reality, so much for the Jets receivers running all over this young Patriots secondary like they've been mouthing off all week about. :rolleyes:

Braylon Edwards only catches passes when someone falls down or a safety misses an assignment. Like the Houston game.

You're wrong. :P

Yup.

And given how the game has turned out I am enthusiastically looking forward to the moaning and groaning of the FAN crews tomorrow. "OHHH THE PAIN!"

Boomer may be on by himself tomorrow....his sidekick might be rushed to the hospital after jumping off of a stool with a towel wrapped around his neck....only kidding.

Boomer may be on by himself tomorrow....his sidekick might be rushed to the hospital after jumping off of a stool with a towel wrapped around his neck....only kidding.

A stool is not short enough of a launching point for how shallow Carton is as a fan.