SportsWrath

When, when, WHEN...

Sephiroth

Bradshaw has been on of the top rb's this season, he does need to cut down on the fumbles, big time, but he's the best we've got. Benching him for ware is idiotic.

Eli manning should have slid feet first, we all know that, Eli knows that, but we were only in that game because of him. There was a 10 minute difference in time of possessipon (around), and thats with the offenses long drive in the 3rd quarter. The defense let the eagles extend plays, keep the drive going, be methodical. I think this is a pretty good Giants defense, but they didn't give the O much to work with.

Bradshaw has been on of the top rb's this season, he does need to cut down on the fumbles, big time, but he's the best we've got. Benching him for ware is idiotic.

Eli manning should have slid feet first, we all know that, Eli knows that, but we were only in that game because of him. There was a 10 minute difference in time of possessipon (around), and thats with the offenses long drive in the 3rd quarter. The defense let the eagles extend plays, keep the drive going, be methodical. I think this is a pretty good Giants defense, but they didn't give the O much to work with.

Eli did the same thing last year... slid FEET first, and still lost the ball. He's a fucking idiot when it comes to scrambling... a total embarrassment.

The fumbles come down to coaching. When you see your backs and WRs holding the ball dangerously, it's up to the coach to correct that. Coughlin hasn't done this so far. Remember "high and tight?" What the hell ever happened to that?

Also... and I'm not a coach, so what do I know... but someone MIGHT want to teach Eli how to slide WITHOUT fumbling sans contact. I just sort of think that might be something that is good for him to learn.

If you watch that play closely you'll see he was trying to slide, but his left leg slipped from under him and he ended up going sideways.

Thats no excuse for putting the ball on the ground though.

yeah it is but the big problem on D, we have been neglecting the LB position for too long and they looked slow and couldn't cover gaps last night when needed , hence the Vick TD on a QB draw and McCoy's 50 yard jaunt. Also our safeties have to be pulled from coverage due to the deficiencies in the LB corp. Goff has been OK but not spectacular,Boley had the hit on Romo but otherwise has been average and Sintim seems to make ALOT of mistakes

Eli did the same thing last year... slid FEET first, and still lost the ball. He's a fucking idiot when it comes to scrambling... a total embarrassment.

The fumbles come down to coaching. When you see your backs and WRs holding the ball dangerously, it's up to the coach to correct that. Coughlin hasn't done this so far. Remember "high and tight?" What the hell ever happened to that?

5 turnovers....in Philly.....it's amazing the score wasn't 38-3. When you're not rolling up nearly 500 per game in offense, that will eventually bite you in the ass.

Agreed: Eli is perhaps the most clumsy scramblers I have ever seen. He's a fucking spazz.

On Bradshaw....one of the fumbles was ripped out of his hands by the defense....he had both hands on the ball at the time....but yeah, he's just reckless with the ball.

Might be time we draft a stud running back next year....anyone from the SEC would be a good place to start.

Seriously. How do you figure?

Eli gave them the ball 4 times. HIMSELF.

I'd say Eli is one of the biggest reasons we LOST the game. And that defensive stands inside the 20 were the reason we were even in the game to begin with.

Everyone credits Coughlin when it in fact was O. J. Anderson who taught the Giants organization how to hold onto a football.

yeah it is but the big problem on D, we have been neglecting the LB position for too long and they looked slow and couldn't cover gaps last night when needed , hence the Vick TD on a QB draw and McCoy's 50 yard jaunt. Also our safeties have to be pulled from coverage due to the deficiencies in the LB corp. Goff has been OK but not spectacular,Boley had the hit on Romo but otherwise has been average and Sintim seems to make ALOT of mistakes

Boley had outside containment Bro and got faked inside where the help was to vacate the outside that was his sole responsibility. Like Carl Banks always says...you have to know down and distance; and where your help is.... :ranting2:

Seriously. How do you figure?

Eli gave them the ball 4 times. HIMSELF.

I'd say Eli is one of the biggest reasons we LOST the game. And that defensive stands inside the 20 were the reason we were even in the game to begin with.

In all fairness - One of his INTs was purely the WR fucking up.

Everyone credits Coughlin when it in fact was O. J. Anderson who taught the Giants organization how to hold onto a football.

Somebody needs to give Bradshaw a clue because it's now pathetic. Somebody send the guy film on Tiki to see how to properly hold the ball. It's high and on the shoulder pads Bradshaw. Maybe I should join his Facebook page and give him the clue he clearly needs.

Wrong:

tiki-barber.jpg

Correct:

25618.gif

with bradshaw, he has to learn when to go down. also as he makes cuts downfield, there's going to be pursuit from the backside.

and the giants should just shelve that inside screen. eli doesn't have the touch to execute it anyway.

In all fairness - One of his INTs was purely the WR fucking up.

Really? Which one? He threw to a double covered Hagan on one and the ball was completely behind Hakeem Nicks on the other one. I don't count the garbage one.