SportsWrath

Pierre Paul feature

Sephiroth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8dO-6nlcU&feature=related

So, let me get this right... he didn't want to play in high school, he admits to only playing in college for the scholarship, and he was talked into coming out early because of money... plus, he's dumb as toast.

Six sacks a a senior... but hey, he runs really fast.

This kid has "bust" written all over him. God, what a fucking awful pick.

Jesus Christ...less than 3 hours after taking the pick everyones labeling him a bust already.

I wasn't thrilled with the pick (wold rather have drafted Derrick Morgan from GT) but the Giants and scouts front office think this kid can be a special player in the league...guys remember Osi may or may not be on thin ice and Kiwanuka is a free agent after this season.

They better get re-signed to nice fat six year contracts because when those contracts expire, Pierre-Paul might just be ready to start.

Jesus Christ...less than 3 hours after taking the pick everyones labeling him a bust already.

I wasn't thrilled with the pick (wold rather have drafted Derrick Morgan from GT) but the Giants and scouts front office think this kid can be a special player in the league...guys remember Osi may or may not be on thin ice and Kiwanuka is a free agent after this season.

Correcting GK, Pdoub and myself are ok with the pick.

Could be worse. It's not like they took a guy with one eye. ( with apologies to Cedric Jones who is by all accounts a good guy )

I was hoping for Weatherspoon but nobody knows how any of these guys will turn out.

Maybe we can move up a little bit and grab Sean Lee. I would be very happy with that if it where to happen.

"Scary potential" according to his coach.

Looking at the guy, he's got the frame and the wingspan to put on a ton of weight without losing much in the way of speed.

It would be a mistake to call him a blue chip pick.....far from it.

However, he was high up on Kiper's board and Mayock's board.

And after Davis picked McClain at #8, I promised to keep an open mind.

At least we drafted defense.....if we used that pick on a TE or something, I could understand the frustration.

But this is 2010, not 2007..... our defense sucked balls last season, and our pass rush was a joke.

Couldn't even finish the video. He's retarded.

And his 'sister' or whatever the crack-head baby mama shrill-ass bitch voice on the phone would have been enough for me as the Giants to stay away from him on draft day.

Actually, Roc, there are quite a few in American whose socio-economic status doesn't allow them to thrive intellectually. Yea.. I was annoyed to hear " na I mean" a million time in the vid but the kid wasn't drafted to be a scholar.. he was drafted to smash Romo, Kolb, and McNabb.

Couldn't even finish the video. He's retarded.

And his 'sister' or whatever the crack-head baby mama shrill-ass bitch voice on the phone would have been enough for me as the Giants to stay away from him on draft day.

Didn't he move between schools because of academic issues?

Actually, Roc, there are quite a few in American whose socio-economic status doesn't allow them to thrive intellectually. Yea.. I was annoyed to hear " na I mean" a million time in the vid but the kid wasn't drafted to be a scholar.. he was drafted to smash Romo, Kolb, and McNabb.

I understand he was drafted as an athlete. I get it. We could have done much, much better with the pick. We don't need a retarded defensive end.