SportsWrath

Eli tells Maxim his favorite curse word

Mr. P

He does realize that Maxim is a mens magazine, and not a kids right? What a fucking dork.

Oh damn. Man card revoked.

umm hes probably poking fun at himself and his supposed "image"

thats how i viewed it at least, and thought it was funny. funnier than just answering straight like everyone else.

thats how i viewed it at least, and thought it was funny. funnier than just answering straight like everyone else.

yeah, I thought it was funny... I've seen him mouth 'fuck' more than a few times.

Ummmm.....

I'm sorry, but I can see his dorky ass not being sarcastic and saying that straight out.

yah, that's what I got from it...I thought it was pretty funny, too...I dunno, maybe my sense of humor sucks....

close your eyes and listen to it and tell me it doesnt sound like tom hanks

That's funny as Hell.

Too bad Maxim had to bleep out the curse words.....what's the point if you can't understand what their favorite curse word is? (I'm talking to you, Shaun Alexander, Mark Sanchez, and Josh Cribbs).

That's funny as Hell.

Too bad Maxim had to bleep out the curse words.....what's the point if you can't understand what their favorite curse word is? (I'm talking to you, Shaun Alexander, Mark Sanchez, and Josh Cribbs).

do you think they read sportswrath?