SportsWrath

Osi - still disgruntled

UK-Giantsfan

i wish he would bloody well grow up ! .....or else go and play elsewhere

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/02/disgruntled_osi_umenyiora_meet.html

he's beginning to sound like another Shockey !

( Peppers anyone ? )

Amen to that...he needs to get "gruntled"... :P

I wouldn't mind a 2nd and 5th from the Raiders for him.

No way we get a #2 for Osi, not after knee surgery and a sub par year. Maybe a 3....or maybe use him to move up at some point in the draft.....But this is definitely getting tiresome and the last thing we need is this being a distraction come July in Albany.

i wish he would bloody well grow up ! .....or else go and play elsewhere

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/02/disgruntled_osi_umenyiora_meet.html

he's beginning to sound like another Shockey !

( Peppers anyone ? )

Shockey never complained to media the way Osi is now, even through his agent like in this piece.

No way we get a #2 for Osi, not after knee surgery and a sub par year. Maybe a 3....or maybe use him to move up at some point in the draft.....But this is definitely getting tiresome and the last thing we need is this being a distraction come July in Albany.

He's worth a #2 if Shockey or Corey Dillon were were #2s.

Shockey never complained to media the way Osi is now, even through his agent like in this piece.

And lets face half of Osi's sacks throughout his career have come against the Egals or scrub QB's with Strahan on the other side taking double and triple teams. Give me a break.

disgruntled or not disgruntled.......he's no longer in the elite category. Baring a miracle recovery to former self Osi and his knee are not going to get it done for us next year.

We might be better off moving him for a LBer or draft pick

If he's going to continue to flap his mouth or poison team morale..........HE HAS TO GO

Knee injuries can hold a player back a bit. If the best you can get for Osi is a 3rd you are better off keeping Osi and seeing if his fitness level and strength come back to pre - injury levels.

I agree....I've read that knee injuries like his take 2 years to come back 100%....so, hopefully, Fewell can get him motivated.