SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Eagles Gameday Thread

Mr. P

Didnt mean to hurt your feelings Lug, it's just a message board.

But you gotta admit, the O is the only thing keeping us in this season. Though they can only do so much.

No feelings hurt

I just don't know why You think I need to give Gilbride any benefit of a doubt. hes been here what 3 years now and he calls plays in every game that make no sense or game plans against a D and it doesn't work but he keeps butting his head against a wall to get it to work instead of adjusting to what the D gives you.

anyway he is dead to me anyway no matter what . No one can change my mind but him if he is here that long.

No feelings hurt

I just don't know why You think I need to give Gilbride any benefit of a doubt. hes been here what 3 years now and he calls plays in every game that make no sense or game plans against a D and it doesn't work but he keeps butting his head against a wall to get it to work instead of adjusting to what the D gives you.

anyway he is dead to me anyway no matter what . No one can change my mind but him if he is here that long.

Ok point taken.

Not saying I'm happy with everything Gilly does as well but at the same time it's the only thing working this season....which still isnt much.

Mario "I cant find the line" Manningham

I'm not mad at the kid. Say what you want but he's exceeded everyone's expectations with his play. That last catch, he had to adjust to it because it was floating towards the sideline... Only Amani Toomer would've made that catch. Mario is still raw and he can only get better from here... Nicks got a few drops out of his system in this game.

In short, WR will not be our worry for years to come...