SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Eagles Gameday Thread

Mr. P

30 points in one half? This defense is a joke.

I hate it when I am right but the O will have to win this game yet again. Also either Sheridan is a complete idiot, Boley as a safety :rolleyes: , or his genius is lost on all of us including his D players. Also imagine that a TE playing great against the Giants spectacular LBs. :furious:

I'll go with the former :ranting2:

At least it was Kiwanuka in coverage since he has some idea what to do. The more I watch this D play the more I am convinced that Sheridan is terrible. There is no way this talented a D is this bad. Well at least the O is still trying to make a game of it.

At least it was Kiwanuka in coverage since he has some idea what to do. The more I watch this D play the more I am convinced that Sheridan is terrible. There is no way this talented a D is this bad. Well at least the O is still trying to make a game of it.

I'm actually starting to think were not as good as we thought we were, I'm not saying Sheridan is good but I'm honestly starting to think alot of these "talented" players we have on the D, are actually just average.

I'm actually starting to think were not as good as we thought we were, I'm not saying Sheridan is good but I'm honestly starting to think alot of these "talented" players we have on the D, are actually just average.

There are pro bowlers on this D. Sheridan reminds me more and more of Lewis. He over thinks everything and just causes confusion for his players with his pointless schemes.

that play alone should get Gilbride fired

Really? :rolleyes: You mean the only part of this team that does anything useful.

"Gilfuck" is the only reason were still in this game...atleast the O gives a shit.

I refuse to belive that, I think Eli is changing the calls at the Line. to something that may work. Gilfuck has proven to be incapable of calling a good game.

Don't argue with a drunk idiot

There are pro bowlers on this D. Sheridan reminds me more and more of Lewis. He over thinks everything and just causes confusion for his players with his pointless schemes.

No there were pro-bowlers here when Strahan was taken all the double teams for them, as soon as our HoF DE left they were exposed for the average players they are.