SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Eagles Gameday Thread

Mr. P

we are still in the hunt the cowboys could fall out that's the good news

bad news the secondary is like wet rice paper.

Yeah I think we will get a wild card.....probably will lose...but with this combination of under producing players and the DC just plain out right sucking massive loads of jizz...we probably won't do shit with it.

Yeah I think we will get a wild card.....probably will lose...but with this combination of under producing players and the DC just plain out right sucking massive loads of jizz...we probably won't do shit with it.

I saw a very good team lose to a great team tonight. It might suck to say it, but the Eagles have a phenomenal team, especially on offense. I think our defense has great players that are playing their hearts out, but Sheridan is not utilizing them well for one, but they also have matchup problems at safety and linebacker. If they can get the two safety positions worked out, as well as MLB and SLB, this defense will be gangbusters. This front 4 can play. They need better health and a D-coordinator that knows what he is doing.

I saw a very good team lose to a great team tonight. It might suck to say it, but the Eagles have a phenomenal team, especially on offense. I think our defense has great players that are playing their hearts out, but Sheridan is not utilizing them well for one, but they also have matchup problems at safety and linebacker. If they can get the two safety positions worked out, as well as MLB and SLB, this defense will be gangbusters. This front 4 can play. They need better health and a D-coordinator that knows what he is doing.

i'll go with that. plus they need joe girardi to teach eli how to slide.

I can't get it out of my fucking head,3rd and 5, 37-31 down and we run another fucking draw play. We have a top 3 3rd down man in the league, the most underused tight end in the league and we run a fucking draw play. Right there, we deserved to lose.

Oh yes Lawrence, on that onside kick, by all means drive it out of bounds!!!!!

i'll go with that. plus they need joe girardi to teach eli how to slide.

It's a shame because other than that very costly fumble Eli had one of the best games of his career. I can only imagine if some of the many drops and incompletions due to not getting feet down inbounds were turned into receptions, not only might we have won, but Eli might've had a game for the ages.

It's a shame because other than that very costly fumble Eli had one of the best games of his career. I can only imagine if some of the many drops and incompletions due to not getting feet down inbounds were turned into receptions, not only might we have won, but Eli might've had a game for the ages.

i agree, he's a stud- and that play was unique in the fact that the refs got it right, that touch did not cause him to go down- but it did give him just enough forward inertia to make it harder for him to get his feet out to slide.

They're a good team and they're well coached. They were on Andy Reid for a while, but the minute Andy Reid gets fired in Philly, will be the only minute he's out of work.

Ha!

I feel so bad I wanna lay off work?

Pussies

Oh I could barely roll out of bed this morning but it's not because of the game but because I played about 9 basketball games, worked out, and worked over the weekend... the game was exciting.. a shoot out.. I don't know if me and you should be happy our teams can score or maybe we should be concerned our Ds suck major ass. Good win for you guys, I definitely ain't mad at the Eagles.