SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Eagles Gameday Thread

Mr. P

Yeah all these first downs...who needs em.

Bradshaw runs to nowhere twice to start the series and nowhere to end it cant he see we need to throw here ? it has been more effective back the defense off the line some then run its been working all game

Bradshaw runs to nowhere twice to start the series and nowhere to end it cant he see we need to throw here ? it has been more effective back the defense off the line some then run its been working all game

Oh you mean like after the runs when we threw for the first down. :confused:

You know whats sad...31-30 I knew the Giants would lose. This defense is simply incapable of doing anything other than letting other teams receives be wide open.

Every time there is a completion by the Giants the receiver is tightly covered. Everything the opposing team gets a completion the guy is wide open.

And there is no such thing as a tackle that eliminates any forward progress. Every time someone is tackled they get another yard or 2 or 5.

This team disgusts me.

So I take it the Gilly BJ didnt end well?

You tell me you want to blow him. I think He sucks ass no matter what

but seeing how the game is "OVER " now you should have 5 plus minutes to go take his pants down and fill your gut.

but seeing how the game is "OVER " now you should have 5 plus minutes to go take his pants down and fill your gut.

Didnt mean to hurt your feelings Lug, it's just a message board.

But you gotta admit, the O is the only thing keeping us in this season. Though they can only do so much.

You know whats sad...31-30 I knew the Giants would lose. This defense is simply incapable of doing anything other than letting other teams receives be wide open.

Every time there is a completion by the Giants the receiver is tightly covered. Everything the opposing team gets a completion the guy is wide open.

And there is no such thing as a tackle that eliminates any forward progress. Every time someone is tackled they get another yard or 2 or 5.

This team disgusts me.

You said it Lube. How can the Eagles suck against mediocre teams, yet they play us and look like Kurt Warner's Rams.

Lug...that is a picture that I wish you did not draw..... :unsure: .... anyone on their knees filling their guts with Gillie...it will give me nightmares. :blink:

Guest StrahansGap

Let's give credit where credit is due. Besides the 7 sack game from Osi a few years ago, Donavan McNabb is an absolute Giant killer. YOU CAN'T GET THIS COCKSUCKER DOWN!!!!! How many fucking times do I have to see 8-10 hands on this guy in the backfield, only for him to make two moves and either throw for 20 or run for 10??? I want to murder that fuck.