SportsWrath

Tiki Barber will be honorary game captain this week

Mr. P

What are the chances he'll suit up for the game?

An out of shape Tiki would be better than what's going on now. If anything, giants fans need to grow up a little and appreciate the fact at the game and give him the welcome he deserves. The guy was the offense for years.

An out of shape Tiki would be better than what's going on now. If anything, giants fans need to grow up a little and appreciate the fact at the game and give him the welcome he deserves. The guy was the offense for years.

I agree 100%....Tiki was a tremendous player....probably the 2nd best Giants running back (next to the immortal Joe Morris, of course).

Good to see Tiki geting some respect from the team. I was pissed at him for awhile, but Im over it. All is forgiven. I doubt it, but maybe he can light a fire under these guys asses.

I, too, was pretty pissed off at him but enough time has gone by where I'm over it and I think a lot of Giants fans are. I think he'll be cheered... don't know why but I think the situation we find ourselves in calls for total unity. In a lot of ways, I'm looking forward to this game more than any other... it's either win and gain momentum to win more.. or lose and we call it a season.

Now that I looked at the standings and upcoming games, we really do control our destiny... but we have to win out and it's not that far fetched we do... Dallas, Philly, Washington, Carolina, and Minny.. all winnable with the latter maybe resting their players for the playoffs.... I know it's not wise to look passed your next game so let's just beat dallas for now

I, too, was pretty pissed off at him but enough time has gone by where I'm over it and I think a lot of Giants fans are. I think he'll be cheered... don't know why but I think the situation we find ourselves in calls for total unity. In a lot of ways, I'm looking forward to this game more than any other... it's either win and gain momentum to win more.. or lose and we call it a season.

Now that I looked at the standings and upcoming games, we really do control our destiny... but we have to win out and it's not that far fetched we do... Dallas, Philly, Washington, Carolina, and Minny.. all winnable with the latter maybe resting their players for the playoffs.... I know it's not wise to look passed your next game so let's just beat dallas for now

plus maybe seeing tiki out there will fire jacobs up and he will have a good day, jacobs and tiki were pretty good friends from all accounts. and maybe light a fire under the olines ass too.

Kind of curious considering what he said about the offensive captain, especially under current conditions. Would have made more sense during the win streak.

Well you people need something to cheer about on Sunday. The rest of the evening will be cold, dark and quiet... :ermm:

Well you people need something to cheer about on Sunday. The rest of the evening will be cold, dark and quiet... :ermm:

If you had the integrity to pay the piper after a beating, your trash talk would be much more interesting.

But I recall you were talking big right before the Giants bounced the Cowboys in the Divisional playoffs, and then you reneged on your promise.

Or as the saying goes, you write checks with your mouth that your body can't cash, son.

I think thats really far fetched. We MIGHT win one of those games. No way we come close to winning out.

Where's the fun in that, Egg? Are you so afraid to meet the Giants again in the playoffs that you want them dead now? Funny how this game means the division... we beat you guys and we have the tie breaker...

Where's the fun in that, Egg? Are you so afraid to meet the Giants again in the playoffs that you want them dead now? Funny how this game means the division... we beat you guys and we have the tie breaker...

You would have the tie breaker. The problem -- even if the Giants somehow win this week -- the two teams will not be tied again this season.

I'm looking forward to New Orleans... ;)

You would have the tie breaker. The problem -- even if the Giants somehow win this week -- the two teams will not be tied again this season.

I'm looking forward to New Orleans... ;)

You're right, I'm hoping that Dallas loses at least 2 games... of course this week being one of them. And I'd rather you guys win against NO.. but lose another game somewhere.

If you had the integrity to pay the piper after a beating, your trash talk would be much more interesting.

But I recall you were talking big right before the Giants bounced the Cowboys in the Divisional playoffs, and then you reneged on your promise.

Or as the saying goes, you write checks with your mouth that your body can't cash, son.

Yeah, and he sends me PRIVATE MESSAGES, that say I dissapear. LOL, and theyre followed by PM's from the douchedog. Egg/dogg has to be the biggest dipshit on the planet.

As for Tiki, you guys know I never stopped loving him, and never thought what he did was that big a deal. If he gets booed, ill be pissed. Grow up people, he was a career Giant who, like boohyah said, was our offense for yrs. I hope this is the spark we need.