SportsWrath

Its time- New Orleans to get their Annual Humilty Lesson

JackStroud

How many yards did you give up to Philly with a patchwork O line and back-up QB???

Shut your fucking mouth.

Why don't you watch your mouth. Your use of profanity shows your ignorance. There is no doubt that you would not have the courage to say that to my face.

Why don't you watch your mouth. Your use of profanity shows your ignorance. There is no doubt that you would not have the courage to say that to my face.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh for future reference, you are not allowed to talk smack to Socal unless you go through me first. While he is 1000 miles away I am probably about 10 miles or so away from you and would not hesitate to shit in your wifes mouth while you watch. Just sayin.

Look Mother Theresa, you wouldnt make it close enough to my face. I dont swing your homo way, comprende?

Answer my question asshole.

I guess you've never met a New Yorker.

Never met a New Yorker? I'M FROM BROOKLYN, DIPSHIT. I left when I was 4. Visited my father every year IN NEW YORK. I spent 10 years serving in the Army and every New Yorker I ever met, was a LOUD MOUTH PUSSY. The talk a lot of trash and can't back it up. Can't wait for you to see your team go down today.

Never met a New Yorker? I'M FROM BROOKLYN, DIPSHIT. I left when I was 4. Visited my father every year IN NEW YORK. I spent 10 years serving in the Army and every New Yorker I ever met, was a LOUD MOUTH PUSSY. The talk a lot of trash and can't back it up. Can't wait for you to see your team go down today.

ex-army sissies do not impress us. Most of our ex-military are MARINES on here. even a couple of ex-mercenaries and one future terrorist/suicide bomber post on here. Heck, we even have a Baptist minister that posts on here, and you know how mean and rough they can be.

ex-army sissies do not impress us. Most of our ex-military are MARINES on here. even a couple of ex-mercenaries and one future terrorist/suicide bomber post on here. Heck, we even have a Baptist minister that posts on here, and you know how mean and rough they can be.

:laugh:

Visiting rights don't count. My money's on laC-oS. :wub: That said, congrats on the ass-whoopin'. See ya in the post season.

Every year Sean Payton does it with mirrors and Brees early in the season and every year they eventually get the crap kicked out of them

This year the crap kicking is going to be administered early.....and all the commentators will say we still have not beaten anyone, that New Orleans was not a contender

LOL....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rolleyes:

Bet you're not laughing now. It felt great busting that cherry. The crap kicking WAS administered early. Giant LOSERS!

Every year Sean Payton does it with mirrors and Brees early in the season and every year they eventually get the crap kicked out of them

This year the crap kicking is going to be administered early.....and all the commentators will say we still have not beaten anyone, that New Orleans was not a contender

LOL....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rolleyes:

(Hands Jack a Platinum platter) I hope you're as good at eating crow as you are talking shit.

Bet you're not laughing now. It felt great busting that cherry. The crap kicking WAS administered early. Giant LOSERS!

Ya know, I hope I am not going to regret approving your account. Talk shit all you want, but a majority of us gave due respect for this game all week, and everyone in the gameday thread did as well. Lumping us as "Giant LOSERS!" will not go over well, but I'll give you some leeway for the moment.

Ya know, I hope I am not going to regret approving your account. Talk shit all you want, but a majority of us gave due respect for this game all week, and everyone in the gameday thread did as well. Lumping us as "Giant LOSERS!" will not go over well, but I'll give you some leeway for the moment.

You know what? You're right. I guess some of the negative comments by a few members of your board kind of pissed me off. I give credit to the Giants and most of the fans are pretty decent. My apologies if I offended.

You know what? You're right. I guess some of the negative comments by a few members of your board kind of pissed me off. I give credit to the Giants and most of the fans are pretty decent. My apologies if I offended.

no problem- you earned the right. we'll see you again. stick around- or was this your only week?

never mind, i just read your other posts. get lost, douchebag.

Edited by blunatic

LOL

Ah, I get it...you're retarded. No offense intended, I'm not usually one to throw around insults... but you'd have to be.

Trace back the conversation. You said a dude on here, a Giants-centric website, wouldn't have the courage to say shit to your face. Now you post that in your experience, New Yorkers will say shit to your face. So... care to make a point without contradicting yourself?

:I'll give you that

I'm not laughing

BUT

your talking to 3 time SB winners

NOT

all time playoff losers

SO

win out (if you can)

Nice game but it only counts for one win and one loss in regular season

before you puff yourselves all out of shape take a look at what happened to the peacock Jets (a team with an identical almost history to yours)

we'll reload, lick our wounds.....and see you in January (if you can make it, usually your wheels come off)

don't count on bogus interference calls and no calls on 8-10 holding plays in that one

the regular season is a marathon, not a sprint

Hope to see you in Giants Stadium in January.....bring your ear muffs, and mittens :05-mafia:

LOL

LOL.....I had my hopes...and even made a nice soup if he would have.

Hopefully they stub their toe and we get home field back and see how that passing game works in the north Jersey wind.

C. Wagon.

Which is entirely possible. Twice the Saints have come on strong early like this going 8-0 and 6-1 only to lose out the remaining games and miss the playoffs. And with the shitty play of our special teams that could happen this year too.

Which is entirely possible. Twice the Saints have come on strong early like this going 8-0 and 6-1 only to lose out the remaining games and miss the playoffs. And with the shitty play of our special teams that could happen this year too.

stop being so gracious, you're making me nauseous. ;)