SportsWrath

Its done...Boley

so-cal dub

McNabb has got to be wondering what the hell is going on, dawkins, Buckhalter, Sheppard, Considine all gone in one day.

Considine too? I always liked him, wow. Well they did trade Sheppard since he was expendable. They have two first rounders so it is probably okay with them.

I don't think Canty is all that good. I am pretty happy about Boley though.

Canty is a solid DT, and more importantly depth for us giving the fact I dont think we know the extent of Robbins injury. Hate to break it to you, but the highest touted DT went to the Redskins, next u is Canty and he will be blue. I'm stoked about it, becasue it means Reese is fillings needs through FA and come draft we'll have a lot of chips in front of us to play with.

Ahh, free agency. You know, even with baseball starting and my worries about the Mets being able to stave off another collapse, I keep coming back to football. The season that never ends. Anyway, I like the Boley signing. I have few complaints about the personnel on the Giants but I definitely wanted to see some speed at linebacker going into next season, whether it be through free agency or the draft. He appears to be a bit undersized so I have to assume he incorporates good speed to his game. I heard about him being an up and coming player two years ago but from what I gathered on the Falcons message board, he fell out of favor with new coach Mike Smith. At this point, Reese has to prove to me he can make a serious blunder, because up until now he has done as good a job as possible.

Ahh, free agency. You know, even with baseball starting and my worries about the Mets being able to stave off another collapse, I keep coming back to football. The season that never ends. Anyway, I like the Boley signing. I have few complaints about the personnel on the Giants but I definitely wanted to see some speed at linebacker going into next season, whether it be through free agency or the draft. He appears to be a bit undersized so I have to assume he incorporates good speed to his game. I heard about him being an up and coming player two years ago but from what I gathered on the Falcons message board, he fell out of favor with new coach Mike Smith. At this point, Reese has to prove to me he can make a serious blunder, because up until now he has done as good a job as possible.

Hey there, my fellow Giants/Mets compadre. :clap: Yeah, I'm starting to think of Blackburn as a utility player that comes in for injury purposes, or fatigue reasons. (plus special teams) With this signing Whether Khiel can stay healthy or not, we stay pretty solid. BTW I still think in our defensive packages I'm sure there will be instances where we throw Kiwi out ther at LB at times to confuse offenses

I'm not familiar with Boley. What's his game?

I wouldn't mind us picking up Rocky Bernard. Every time I watch a Seahawks game (which admittedly, is only like twice a year) he's making plays.

seph check out the article i posted in the other boley thread

it includes coughlins comments on him and basically hes a speedy linebacker who we will place as the will and is good in coverage