SportsWrath

Official Bring T.O. to N.Y. thread

so-cal dub

Ok, seriously I dont want him here for a blockbuster contract, but if we could get him cheap...and...and...only for ONE, I repeat...ONE season, I'm aboard.

Ok, start blasting me.

Why not... he's usually good for the first 2 years....

Lets just assume no Owens "antics" happened his entire career (consider him the Derek Jeter of football) - I still would not take him. He drops a ton of balls is how old - 36? and can't get off the jam coverage anymore...

Man I don't think I have ever hated another athlete as much as I hate Owens. The guy is scum.

Ok, seriously I dont want him here for a blockbuster contract, but if we could get him cheap...and...and...only for ONE, I repeat...ONE season, I'm aboard.

Ok, start blasting me.

This is why I would say no...

Terrell Owens: "Eli throws to Smith and Boss more then he throws to me. (wah, wah) and I only caught 3 balls."

Reporter: "But TO, he threw to you 12 times this game."

Terrell Owens: "Yeah, well the balls weren't catchable."

Reporter: "But didn't you blow about 6 of your routes, and drop 3 of them?

Terrell Owens: "No comment."

The reason I say bring him here for a year is for two reasons. He'd fill a gap in the likely case that Manningham isnt polished fully, and after the first year is when he kills the team.

I do like the fact of him drawing double teams all the time, but he's a whine ass. lol

after the first year.

Well, he's better than Ocho Cinco. haha. I don't think the Cowboys will get rid of him, and even if they did he has a hefty contract that someone would have to pick up. He has a better chance to go to the AFC, honestly