SportsWrath

I dunno...

so-cal dub

3551076.jpg

The nose bleeds are really going to suck and those will most likely all anyone will be able to afford. Not to sure about the sound either, looks like becasue it's much larger...it will be harder to get all those snobs drinking their wine and eating Bree cheese to sound off and make it hell.

The owners of these new stadiums wanted it to be corporate and they got their wish.

That bed has been made, now they gotta lie in it.

Oh and those motherfuckers in Seattle.....you don't generate all that crowd noise, that shit is

pumped in. What has the city of Seattle every had besides a crappy grudge band? All their

fans can go suck a dick.

The owners of these new stadiums wanted it to be corporate and they got their wish.

That bed has been made, now they gotta lie in it.

Oh and those motherfuckers in Seattle.....you don't generate all that crowd noise, that shit is

pumped in. What has the city of Seattle every had besides a crappy grudge band? All their

fans can go suck a dick.

I dont know who the crappy "grudge" band is, but I know they had quite a few grunge bands and Heart.

God I hated Cobain. Nirvana was way overrated. I like two Pearl Jam songs and the rest of the suck. Alice In Chains was by far the best band that came from the grunge era. I was devistated when Layne passed on. I always liked Cantrell's solo stuff.

God I hated Cobain. Nirvana was way overrated. I like two Pearl Jam songs and the rest of the suck. Alice In Chains was by far the best band that came from the grunge era. I was devistated when Layne passed on. I always liked Cantrell's solo stuff.

wow, that fits my opinion to a T. you even got the number of good pearl jam songs (yellow ledbedder, do the evolution) correct

Wonder if the bigger...taller oval will help or hurt with wind....

Wish they'd put in real grass.....fucking Jets.

C. Wagon.

Real grass is overrated and hard to maintain if you cant grow year round.

That newer fake grass stuff is what should be put in most stadiums, considering most players like it.

Real grass is overrated and hard to maintain if you cant grow year round.

That newer fake grass stuff is what should be put in most stadiums, considering most players like it.

It is not how the game was intended to be played IMHO. If the Giants didnt' share a stadium with the Jets it would not be an issue.

C. Wagon

lol, becasue it was so surprising... :LMAO:

Something about the crowd noise. I hear people say that on TV it has not been as loud. So what I did was rewatch two games where I know the crowd was loud, the Panthers game, Redskins opener and the playoff game. I also noticed on TV the noise was not there. Trust me these were loud games anyway I kind of got to wondering why this was so, but years ago with basically the same type games it seemed like it was streaming through the TV, then it dawned on me, back in the mid 90's they built that new press box above the south side of the stadium(white part) I believe that many of the camera mics and audio filters they use are positioned up there(not sure if the Broadcasters are up that high or still at midfield between the Mezz and the uppers)but for some reason through the Tv it does not sound as loud and this is the only reason I can think of.

I aksed my friend who goes to Jet games the same thing. He says when he is there its very loud, but when he watches it again on Tv it seems not so much.

Pearl Jam.

Eddie Vedder wasn't from Seattle...

And you don't know what you're talking about, Pearl Jam used to be great. 10 is one of the best CDs to come out of the 1990s.

Midas has said it many times, but the best Seattle/grunge band was and is Alice in Chains.