SportsWrath

I need a good laugh

BadEgg

If your last question is serious, it is healing. Thanks for asking. I met with the doctors yesterday and they believe the infection is out of the joint, and believe it never did get to the bone. I should get a full range of motion back in 2 weeks, and hopefully be off antibiotics in 2 weeks.

I no longer have to keep it elevated which means I can now devote my time to getting caught up at work and, more importantly, consoling you fine people after what will be a devastating loss this weekend. ;)

It was. Talking trash on a message board doesn't merit wishing permanent damage on you.

More like paper-cuts. ;)

Glad to hear it's clearing up.

Thanks. Care to predict a score?

I do.

Bad Egg - 0

Fingers falling off - 1

I dont care about your hand. :)

As for the game against the team you couldnt beat and a High School team would have had a better showing:

GIANTS - 24

EAGLES - 14

I do.

Bad Egg - 0

Fingers falling off - 1

As for the game against the team you couldnt beat and a High School team would have had a better showing:

GIANTS - 24

EAGLES - 14

take that. clearly treehugger was right in the other thread...the dog believes he catagorized the fans here as "mature", "rational" and "not over -excited reactionary kids"...

as the dog said to you before badegg in the other thread, no one here on a message board should be wishing harm on others...

take that. clearly treehugger was right in the other thread...the dog believes he catagorized the fans here as "mature", "rational" and "not over -excited reactionary kids"...

as the dog said to you before badegg in the other thread, no one here on a message board should be wishing harm on others...

Nice attempt to twist context, douche.

I hope you get beat up by a woman.

I do.

Bad Egg - 0

Fingers falling off - 1

GIANTS - 24

EAGLES - 14

Bad Egg - finger falling off - 1

Bigblue - mental breakdown - 1

Eagles 23

Giants 20

Tell me SuperBandwagon Fan, are you planning to take another 5 week hiatus, or will it be longer this time? Trainingcamp? :o

Thanks. Care to predict a score?

Your prediction on the score seems about right, but who gets the 23 points is up for grabs. It might even go down to 20-17, because of the potential conditions game-time.

I'll be honest with you, this game scares the hell out of me. Not so much this particular Eagles squad, but that damn team has a knack of screwing up good things for the Giants going back to Chuck Bednarik days.

Then again, in the modern era, we're 2-1 against them in the playoffs.

Your prediction on the score seems about right, but who gets the 23 points is up for grabs. It might even go down to 20-17, because of the potential conditions game-time.

I'll be honest with you, this game scares the hell out of me. Not so much this particular Eagles squad, but that damn team has a knack of screwing up good things for the Giants going back to Chuck Bednarik days.

the dog agrees that it is a scary game, but one thing the giants may really benefit from is a fairly common andy reid coaching disaster, which he is prone to do...especially this time of year. it should be a typical giant-eagle game, so at the least it should be entertaining...

My prediction for the game.

Giants-0

Eagles-0(disqualified)

The game well be scoreless for all four quarters of play and will come down to overtime. There will be multiple overtimes played because neither team can catch a break or move the ball.

Going into the sixth overtime Andy Reid in a haze of starvation and noxious body oder will stumble out onto the field during the sixth coin toss and proceed to strip down naked and chase the head ref around the field. It will result in the Philly fans all simultaneously booing/cheering the coach on and would result in a mass riot where multiple Eagles players are beaten/stabbed/wounded/or thrown out of town. McNabb will be in the corner during all of this reading up on current NFL rules only to realize that in Overtime you can win the game and not just tie.

The head ref being so disgusted by this act would then disqualify/forfeit the Eagles from the game. Reid would immediately stop chasing him and get on the PA system and start rehearsing a well written retirement speech, however he know thinks he is a Astronaut retiring from the Nasa program.

Goodwell would fine the Giants the next day 10$ because he felt like it.

Thats what I see happening Sunday.

Bad Egg - finger falling off - 1

Bigblue - mental breakdown - 1

Eagles 23

Giants 20

Tell me SuperBandwagon Fan, are you planning to take another 5 week hiatus, or will it be longer this time? Trainingcamp? :o

No, after we win the SB again, it'll be a 5 MONTH hiatus. It's called the OFFSEASON ya douche.

the dog agrees that it is a scary game, but one thing the giants may really benefit from is a fairly common andy reid coaching disaster, which he is prone to do...especially this time of year. it should be a typical giant-eagle game, so at the least it should be entertaining...

Exactly. I'm apprehensive, but optimistic.

I also think the Giants should win the game, but the Eagles are dangerous. I'm assuming that the Giants are going to try and pound jacobs against an Eagle front that I think is somewhat undersized. Knowing this, I am interested to see if Jim Johnson will cook something up and force the Giants to try and pass in what could be bad weather. I'm actually looking forward to this game.

I think BadFag or whichever faux persona we're dealing with today means to state: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Eagles slaughtered the Boys and so now the Eagles are great.

I'm delighted that as division champs, we're underdogs. I'm thrilled that we're nobody in the equation. This is as we like it.

It sets the stage for us to be great again and shock the world. I feel good about this one, really good.

Exactly. I'm apprehensive, but optimistic.

So am I.

There's a camel here in PA who is said to make very accurate predictions on football games.

The Philly news media had her predict the outcome of the game.

She picked the GIANTS.

:)