SportsWrath

I need a good laugh

BadEgg

I want to see the Eagles shut the Giants run game down.

Then I want to see last year's Superbowl "MVP" actually carry this team to a victory.

Without some no-name WR making a circus catch with his helmet.

It will never happen. But it certainly would be entertaining to watch... :LMAO:

I want to see the Eagles shut the Giants run game down.

Then I want to see last year's Superbowl "MVP" actually carry this team to a victory.

Without some no-name WR making a circus catch with his helmet.

It will never happen. But it certainly would be entertaining to watch... :LMAO:

Finger all better now? I thought it took 3 weeks for a finger to heal properly. ;)

you need a good laugh? watch the Dallas game against the Eagles on the last week of the year...now that was some funny shit

I saw it. And it was humorous at times. I will not defend it. They deserve to be home. And the Giants will join them if Eli has to win this game.

I saw it. And it was humorous at times. I will not defend it. They deserve to be home. And the Giants will join them if Eli has to win this game.

Like he did in the Superbowl? Like he did against your pathetic team? Like he's done vs numerous NFL teams? Yeah, I hope its in Eli's hands too.

Yes it was egg. The most memorable and humiliating Cowturd game of the decade, which speaks volumes considering you've gone through 7 qb's in 9 years, 3 coaching staffs including 3 years of Campo finishing 5-11, and 12 straight years of playing poorly in December and missing the playoffs. How could you defend it?

About Eli, well 4 teams lost, including yours, last year with that same postseason gameplan. ;)

Did any of you guys ever notice that Jerry Jones wears an aweful lot of makeup? I know that guys that are on camera a lot have to wear makeup, but he really seems to slap it on thick. Ya gotta wonder

I thought the Ravens melt-down was pretty damn funny as well--2 consecutive big runs for TDs? I guess Wade-o said "I want to see pictures of that again" to the assistant coaches, and the players misheard it.

Nesta, that was harsh. Funny, but harsh.

Seriously, how's the finger?

I thought the Ravens melt-down was pretty damn funny as well--2 consecutive big runs for TDs? I guess Wade-o said "I want to see pictures of that again" to the assistant coaches, and the players misheard it.

Nesta, that was harsh. Funny, but harsh.

Seriously, how's the finger?

If your last question is serious, it is healing. Thanks for asking. I met with the doctors yesterday and they believe the infection is out of the joint, and believe it never did get to the bone. I should get a full range of motion back in 2 weeks, and hopefully be off antibiotics in 2 weeks.

I no longer have to keep it elevated which means I can now devote my time to getting caught up at work and, more importantly, consoling you fine people after what will be a devastating loss this weekend. ;)

If your last question is serious, it is healing. Thanks for asking. I met with the doctors yesterday and they believe the infection is out of the joint, and believe it never did get to the bone. I should get a full range of motion back in 2 weeks, and hopefully be off antibiotics in 2 weeks.

I no longer have to keep it elevated which means I can now devote my time to getting caught up at work and, more importantly, consoling you fine people after what will be a devastating loss this weekend. ;)

Good to hear eggy.

Without your fine prognostications we probably don't win the superbowl last year, Dallas would likely win this year, and we'd lose to the Egals. Keep 'em coming.

Maybe a frantic desperation heave will get stuck in Moss' facemask.

Didn't that happen once in one of the "Longest Yard" films? Or was it the "Replacements"?

the dog would pay good money to see that actually happen, regardless of the team or player...it would have to go down as the greatest play ever if it happened to be a game winning play...

the dog would pay good money to see that actually happen, regardless of the team or player...it would have to go down as the greatest play ever if it happened to be a game winning play...

The next best thing happened. Google David Tyree. Manning should buy this guy a car.

The next best thing happened. Google David Tyree. Manning should buy this guy a car.

or have his wife give him a lapdance...although the dog is pretty sure tyree is a born again christian (perhaps god had something to do with that catch)....