SportsWrath

Poor Pacman

so-cal dub

This is gonna come off as one of those my brothers friends neighbors cousin type tales............but. My good friend's cousins boyfriend tried out for the Cowboys (he lives in Dallas) and although he didn't make it, he got to pal around with a few members of the team. Including Pac Man. He said the dude is way the fuck out there mentally, and that he still goes out and gets drunk all the fucking time.

This is gonna come off as one of those my brothers friends neighbors cousin type tales............but. My good friend's cousins boyfriend tried out for the Cowboys (he lives in Dallas) and although he didn't make it, he got to pal around with a few members of the team. Including Pac Man. He said the dude is way the fuck out there mentally, and that he still goes out and gets drunk all the fucking time.

...did I ever tell you about the time I hung out with Jeremy Shockey?

...and here is why,

-=link=-

Another shooting? You gotta be kidding me. This guy is a piece of work.

The police aren't even investigating it so it's a non issue. As AdmiralAwesome pointed out a team will sign him but probably for like 800K so as to make cutting him easy if necessary.

He needs to go somewhere like Kansas City where they need the help on D and the nightlife is limited, I'm guessing.

Too bad Utah does not have a team. If there were I would exile him to the Utah Mormons; but knowing him he would be making it rain on his own compound of twenty or so 14-25 year old Mormon Stepford Wives. Just imagine a whole tribe of Pac Man's get. :ph34r::o:huh::mellow:;):rolleyes: